• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I got the right one. purplepitta misspelled his name, this means his bid is invalid
You are absolutely right. I've just deleted my invalidation post and your bid stands as the highest valid bid. Great catch.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Like @Truth said, it's not a wrong way to go about it. Hell I wish I did something similar two years ago where I got stuck with the Jets (screw you @52520Andrew). You doing it this way is better than what I did. I traded a second round pick for Romo AND I passed up on Patrick Mahomes for a CB. Yeah.

I find with this game that there are some years I have had successs, and some have been massive failures. But not every team I've taken was in win-now mode. And I don't think you're going about it wrong at all
My first year was the Cowboys in cap hell after missing out on FA, I don't want to hear it lol

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
I edited your username to make sure it’s more accurate
tenor.gif

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I forgot all about this until 7:01. Really sucks. Had a really bad day so I guess it’s par for the course. When you’re on a roll you’re on a roll. Sucks to miss out on Ingram I wanted him from jump

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I forgot all about this until 7:01. Really sucks. Had a really bad day so I guess it’s par for the course. When you’re on a roll you’re on a roll. Sucks to miss out on Ingram I wanted him from jump
Ah, man. I'm sorry to hear that. That's a shame.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Glad to get Coleman and Murray so I have actual threats at RB, only real hole left is at TE on offense