• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

Simba

Staff Member
I was battling between Risner and one other player who might have been BPA, but RT was a bigger need so I broke my rule a little bit. RT was the one position I wasn’t able to address in FA. I know there are arguments about Risner inside at G or C, but I think he can play RT pretty much from day 1. If this were real life, I’d treat it as a KO situation - try it out at T first and move inside if I have to.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I was battling between Risner and one other player who might have been BPA, but RT was a bigger need so I broke my rule a little bit. RT was the one position I wasn’t able to address in FA. I know there are arguments about Risner inside at G or C, but I think he can play RT pretty much from day 1. If this were real life, I’d treat it as a KO situation - try it out at T first and move inside if I have to.
he was definitely one of my targets. Agree, you need to try him outside first before moving him inside.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
@ CoCos

Big board has RD3 pick 9 and RD4 pick 28 wrong - they belong to TEN via trades with CIN (3/9) and LAC (4/28)

Also, what was TEN's 7/19 now belongs to LAC.

Roided up, suspension in waiting. Quite a fit at CLE.
Clemson didn't miss him much in playoffs, either.

Roided up or other PEDs describes half the players in college and the pros. Teams like Clemson always have another 4/5* recruit as a backup which helps. Lawrence was the #2 HS recruit in his class, and has only gotten better. He is a monster.

Simba

Staff Member
he was definitely one of my targets. Agree, you need to try him outside first before moving him inside.

Glad to hear. Not that I need validation or anything, but I haven't seen him discussed much so I wasn't sure what the general feelings on him were. I'm still behind, but it seems like early-mid 2nd seems to be his range, so maybe a slight "reach" depending on how you look at it.