• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Discussion Thread

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My third round fell pretty nicely with a little hiccup. After landing Yodny Cajuste last night and Tytus Howard a few moments ago, I can now say my offensive line is in good shape. Tytus Howard will play guard in San Francisco, but he also could play tackle, if Yodny Cajuste doesn't pan out.

I also feel David Montgomery fits perfectly with Matt Breida. Should be a really good duo.

Footnote: Special appreciation to @Truth for pointing me in the direction of Howard.

Last edited:

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I think this is the perfect spot for Ximines. Small school and a bit of a lack of athleticism at times is a worry, but his production and bevy of power rush moves makes me believe he can be more than some rotational edge rusher that he will start out as in Oakland.

Pat829

Practice Squad
Could have been a typo in the trade confirmation. Maybe Houston never had the 23nd pick in round 3 to trade? The Big Board has them at 32.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Man, Andre Hal just retired. Whom was he traded to? I was actually considering trading for him myself.