• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 College Football

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like bowl season has started. I looked at the schedule and the1st game the BahamasBowl is on. Might check out some of it lol. I know there is a triple header on tomorrow but a sneaky good game is coming 7:30EST between Washington/Boise St. Kinda interested cuz I'd like to see some of Curtis Weaver. Havent seen none of him yet.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well now damn Memphis lol. 12-1 and ranked 17?? Ok. Look like a tough out. Gonna be an interesting game.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gross Matos with a nice sack. Guy lines up on the nose and 3 tech besides outside rushes. Be a miracle if he fell to 32. Hamler also the shit!! #54 Robert Windsor looks like a sleeper.

Reactions: cdp
The AFC North in 2 years: Lamar, Burrow, Fields/Lawrence and Mayfield. Crazy
Really wish Miami would have made good on their tanking rather see Burrow in the AFCE. Who knows maybe CIN can screw him up but that might be hard for even them to do.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Is there a Mercy Rule? It's not even halftime and LSU is preparing for the National Championship Game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Really wish Miami would have made good on their tanking rather see Burrow in the AFCE. Who knows maybe CIN can screw him up but that might be hard for even them to do.

Maybe they will be stupid enough to pass on him lol.