• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 College Football

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jim Harbaugh is now 0-4 in his last four bowl games, he can't beat Ohio State. Michigan finally going to fire him or will Jim get offers in the NFL and leave before Michigan has a chance to fire him?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Jim Harbaugh is now 0-4 in his last four bowl games, he can't beat Ohio State. Michigan finally going to fire him or will Jim get offers in the NFL and leave before Michigan has a chance to fire him?
Jim was so touted when he went to Michigan but has not improved them enough for them to compete for championships. They have to be starting to get restless in Michigan.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Jim was so touted when he went to Michigan but has not improved them enough for them to compete for championships. They have to be starting to get restless in Michigan.

especially with how much emphasis he put on his ability to recruit talent too

i think it's also majorly telling that the ravens havent drafted that many michigan alums since jim took over - we got willie henry and chris wormley - it was assumed that we would start picking from michigan like it was alabama but nope...

in stead we've started picking from oklahoma

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
especially with how much emphasis he put on his ability to recruit talent too

i think it's also majorly telling that the ravens havent drafted that many michigan alums since jim took over - we got willie henry and chris wormley - it was assumed that we would start picking from michigan like it was alabama but nope...

in stead we've started picking from oklahoma
Let’s hope it continues with Neville gallimore

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The NFL isn't the only league who don't know what PI is. Wisconsin got screwed over with a bad OPI call where the defender latches on to the WR from running his route.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The NFL isn't the only league who don't know what PI is. Wisconsin got screwed over with a bad OPI call where the defender latches on to the WR from running his route.

Are we in a fucking twilight zone?
How long will few morons with an agenda be allowed to make fools of players, coaches and fans????

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Mississippi State hired Mike Leach as a HC.
SEC fun level increased 5-fold just like that @Dom McRaven

Un fucking real.

Here's something more unreal, Mississippi State was going after Giants Head Coach Joe Judge, and the Giants Ownership says they had to rush sign him because they felt "pressure" from Mississippi State. Pressure as in losing out on the one coach you wanted(Matt Rhule) and didn't want to lose another.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...y-because-of-pressure-from-mississippi-state/

JO_75

Hall of Famer
LSU with an amazing hype package narrated by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Who does everyone have tonight?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Rolling with Clemson, my wife is a HUGE fan and I don’t really have a dog in the fight. Happy wife, happy life!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Is it just me or does it feel like the forum needs its own college section with more specialized threads? This is a football forum, I find it odd that the college national championship is “off topic” lol