• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 College Football

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Is it just me or does it feel like the forum needs its own college section with more specialized threads? This is a football forum, I find it odd that the college national championship is “off topic” lol

Just me but I think it should be in the draft section.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Damn chaisson had a beautiful rush on that 3rd and 6 but Trevor just spotted him and rolled out just in time

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
@JoeyFlex5 - you asked in the edge rush draft thread whether chaisson was a late bloomer after the oklahoma game changed your mind on him a little bit...

feel any differently after his play so far in this one?
Haven’t watched in like 15 minutes, recording it because I gotta get up at 4am smfh.

I kept an eye on him though, loved the explosion but only saw 1 true quality rush and tbf it was VERY quality. Also saw him lose the edge really badly one time. But I was already warming up to him a lot before this game, that Oklahoma game had me really buying in

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i hate targeting as a rule - but clemson i guess got the benefit of basically the same thing against ohio state in the semi-final

make it a penalty but why is that an ejection?

heyho - clemson cant really complain i suppose - you could argue the targeting call in the semi-final is the only reason they're in this final