• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Simba

Staff Member
Reminder:

Chargers are looking to move up with 5.17 and 6.1, pending player availability. Trade chart value puts that around mid 4th.

I’d also include Tyrod if it moves me a little higher.

Houston is interested in trading a seventh and a player (such as a depth wr or OL) to move up as high as possible. Perhaps into the fifth round. Please pm me if interested.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shady McCoy is on the block. Pm me if interested, atm I'm only looking for picks

Houston is also willing to trade its 4.18 pick to move later in the draft, perhaps for a late 4th and early-mid fifth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Simba

Staff Member
Reminder:

Chargers are looking to move up with 5.17 and 6.1, pending player availability. Trade chart value puts that around mid 4th.

Final attempt at this one since this type of deal only applies to the next few picks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
San Francisco 49ers have put Manti Te'o (LB), Gerald Hodges (LB) or Jaquiski Tartt (S) on the block

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Entertaining offers for the pick currently on deck. Am looking to move back into the early 5th and move up in the 5th as well.

Simba

Staff Member
Potentially willing to package a player with 6.1 to move into the 5th. Feel free to take a look at my depth chart.

Houston Texans still have a few targets on their hit list, but need more draft picks. If you have a draft pick that you want to trade, preferably for a player, please pm me with an offer.

Simba

Staff Member
Still willing to trade Tyrod Taylor for anyone who needs a backup QB. He's only 1 star and I'm not looking for much.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Looking to move a 6th and a back up, perhaps even a 7th, for an earlier 6th. PM me if interested.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If anyone is looking to get rid of their picks, let me know. We can't let the Pats gain anymore power. :p

The Houston Texans are willing to trade any of the following for a seventh round pick. Please let me know if you would prefer to trade your seventh for one of the below players rather than make your seventh round pick

WR Vyncint Smith, Steven Mitchell, Isaac Whitney, Jester Weah, Deante Burton
RB D’Onta Foreman, Buddy Howell, Josh Ferguson
LT Rick Leonard
LB Chris Landrum

Simba

Staff Member
Here are my players I'd be willing to move for a 7th, potentially.

QB Tyrod Taylor
QB Trevor Siemian
WR Torrey Smith
TE Geoff Swaim
OG Dan Feeney
LB Kamalei Correa
LB Kevin Minter
SS Jahleel Addae

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Players the Rams are looking to trade for some 7th round picks:

C John Sullivan
WR Justin Hardy
RB Zach Zenner
RB Justin Davis
G Jamil Demby
DE Morgan Fox
DE John Franklin-Myers
DT Sebastian Joseph
OLB Samson Ebukam
LB Adarius Taylor

All of them should be relatively cheap. If you don't have anybody special in mind or will be busy this week, please consider trading your picks to me. I'd like to help speed things up so we can get to the UDFAs asap as possible.