• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Mohamed Sanu is still on my trade block, for not too much since the goal is to clean up some cap space

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Once this trade for 3.6 goes through, I'll be deciding between two different prospects. In the meantime, in a short span, I'll be taking offers for anyone trying to move up from the mid-3rd with another pick. So PM me if you're looking to move up.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The San Francisco 49ers are looking to trade a 5th and a 6th to get into the 4th round.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Currently on the clock, does anyone have any interest in trading into the 3.13 spot?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm looking to trade into the 4th round with some 5th and 6th round picks. I have multiples of both rounds

Pat829

Practice Squad
If anyone coming up in the next few picks is interested, I'm looking to move up a few spots from the 23rd pick in the 3rd round. Would throw in my 7th rounder to move up a few spots.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
if anyone is dishing out players, I make be willing to dish out draft pick for player. Needs at edge rush, secondary, and o line depth.

Simba

Staff Member
In the meantime, I'm really not looking forward to waiting nearly 2 full rounds until my next pick, so I'm looking to move into the 4th from 5.17. I'd be willing to do it now if anyone wants to gather some extra trade ammo for your own move up elsewhere. 6.35 should get me into the tail end of the round, but you might be able to persuade me to move 6.1 if you're willing to move back far enough.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
The Rams may be looking to move up a little bit from 3.31. I don't want to give up too much, and I'm not desperate to move up, but let me know if you're looking at moving back.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
DE William Hayes, OG Senio Kelemete, WR Geronimo Allison. The first is terrific starter when healthy, the second has been one of the better pass blocking starting guards over the past 2 years, and the last one put up 300 yards and 2 TDs in 5 games. Looking almost exclusively for picks at this point. Also am considering moving Duke Dawson, Jihad Ward, Dion Jordan and Jeremiah Attaochu.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m looking to trade up using 4.21, 5.22, & 6.19 to move up as high as I can if anyone wants to trade back. Looking to tap out due to major commitments coming up that’ll take my attention. I promise you’ll be my best friend.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m looking to trade up using 4.21, 5.22, & 6.19 to move up as high as I can if anyone wants to trade back. Looking to tap out due to major commitments coming up that’ll take my attention. I promise you’ll be my best friend.
good luck and appreciate you taking a team even if it only did get you through half of the draft. Don't be a stranger...

Simba

Staff Member
Pending a certain player remains on the board into the 4th round, the Chargers are interested in trading up.

5.17 and 6.1 as far as it will get me. Also willing to include QB Tyrod Taylor (1 star) if it vaults me up a little higher.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The San Francisco 49ers are willing to trade 5ths and 6th to move higher into the 4th round.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Patriots are looking to move up from 4.21 and 5.22. Hope to do so with a player instead of a pick. Also now shopping around Frank Gore for any team looking for a temporary starting caliber RB. TJ Yeldon is on the block too for anyone looking for a pass catching RB.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have 4.11 and I’d like to trade up so I can close out the game and make my final pick if possible before Sunday. I don’t have any more picks but I’m willing to trade some players to move up a few picks.