• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Pick 1.27 is available for those of you wanting to beef up your D-line. Christian Wilkins was projected to go top 15 but he is here now. Get him while he's hot.

Gentleman's rule? ;)

I'm heading to work ppl. Will be back in around 10 hours.
Hopefully I won't be on the clock until then.
My 1.29 is still on the block so free to send trade requests if interested

Simba

Staff Member
I know pretty much everyone in this range is looking to move back, but 2.3 is also available if you don't want to move up as far. Would prefer to stay in the top half of round 2, but wouldn't say no to the right offer if you're a little bit farther back.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm still loking to move up with my 2nd and my early 4th. But I'm also looking to move up with two late 3rds as well.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Patriots have 3.5 and are looking to move up either with a player or possibly a 5th. Let me know if you're interested.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The Forty Niners are looking to move down a little further in the 2nd with pick 2.17

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm considering moving my starting FS Ricardo Allen, whose salary is just 3.5 Stars. He's been a very good starter, has just 4 years under his belt, and has given up 554 yards, 5 TDs, and a QB rating of 65.9 in his entire career, despite playing in one of the most pass-happy divisions in the league. I'm not giving him away, but I figured I'd at least entertain offers for him. Anyone needing a starting FS in his prime on an under-priced salary, give me a shout.

Simba

Staff Member
Back to being willing to trade up as far as 3.17 and 5.28 will get me.

QB Tyrod Taylor (1 star) is also on the block for a later trade up, or a straight swap for a mid-late round pick.

Texans hold the 3.32, the 4.2 and two seventh round picks. We are looking to move up as high into the second or third rounds as possible. Please pm me if interested

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
DE: Chandler Jones, Chris Long, Kerry Hyder, Tyquan Lewis, Carol Phillips
DT: Geno Atkins, Margus Hunt, Denico Autry, Grover Stewart
DT: Zach Kerr, Hassan Ridgeway, Al Woods
DE: Jabaal Sheard, Kemoko Turay, Al-Quadin Muhammad

SAM: Anthony Barr, Bruce Irvin, Zaire Franklin
MIKE: Denzel Perryman, Anthony Walker, Skai Moore
WILL: Darius Leonard, Matthew Adams

Did you look at the price tag of Frank Clark in edge rushers free agency and go "fuck that"? I know I did. Did you miss out on some of the upper tier talent in defensive tackle FA and weren't in the position to draft Williams from Alabama? I know I sure was. Do you need yourself a nice ILB to make all the pain go away? Well look no further than... THE COLTS. Any player on the pass rushing depth chart right here(in this thread) not in bold is on
the block.. Do you need yourself a low risk high reward edge player who can flex inside?

Kerry Hyder can be yours for .5 stars. In 2016 he had 8, I repeat, 8 sacks.

Do you want yourself a young, former second round pick who can flex inside, and outside, and you also need a power rusher? Tyquan Lewis can be yours?

Are you tired of me making "Long" puns? Chris Long has two rings. He could provide some championship pedigree?

Are you sexually attracted to 6'8 men from Estonia? I know I am! Well look no further. Margus Hunt is on the block.

Buy now, for a limited time only!

Save Money, live better, Walmart

#amazingdeals #passrushers #Longtimecoming #MargusHunt #FuckUDevito #Pleaseloveme @OriolesMagicPlease

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I've got two later 3rds and want to move up into the early portion of the same round if I can get a later pick in return. PM me if you're interested in getting two thirds instead of one. Ideally, it'd be a 3rd and 3rd for a 3rd and 5th. I can also do a 3rd and a player or a 5th for the 3rd.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I've got two later 3rds and want to move up into the early portion of the same round if I can get a later pick in return. PM me if you're interested in getting two thirds instead of one. Ideally, it'd be a 3rd and 3rd for a 3rd and 5th. I can also do a 3rd and a player or a 5th for the 3rd.
Bump.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The San Francisco 49ers have placed

Pierre Garcon (he was doing well before his injury)
Kevin White (a change of scenery could do him good)

on the trade block