• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looking for a G, C, S, WR, Edge Defender. Call me for offers. Jimmy Smith (it hurts) is available and so is Brandon Williams. I’m not hard pressed to trade though so please no ridiculous offers here. Also, I have Michael Crabtree if you need a pair of reliable hands.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I'm adding Dont'a Hightower to the block. I'm not dying to get rid of him, so I would need some quality compensation in return.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Needy OL teams, the San Francisco 49ers have added LT Joe Staley to the trading block and it will cost you as I'm not in a rush to get rid of him.

Texans are willing to entertain most offers. Specifically, Watt, Clowney, Lamar Miller or Jerick McKinnon, Keke Coutee, Will Fuller, and DeAndre Hopkins are all available. Texans are looking for help at LG, LT, TE, and S. Willing to take combination of picks and players. Make me an offer.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Rams are placing DE Michael Brockers (8 stars), ILB Mark Barron (5 stars), C John Sullivan (2 stars), WR Mike Thomas (the other M. Thomas) (0.5 stars), and TE Tyler Higbee (2 stars) on the trade block. Mostly looking for draft picks, but I'll also take some help on the front 7 and S.

Willing to listen to reasonable offers for other players, but the other starters on the offensive line are off the table.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Patriots trade block is as follows:

MLB/WLB Dont'a Hightower
WLB/MLB Kyle Van Noy
DE Adrian Clayborn
TE Dwayne Allen
FS Nate Ebner

I could use help at DE, RT, CB and S, but I will consider almost every position. I am also considering offloading an early pick for a good player from the listed positions, and I'm looking to trade up as well with however far I can get with a 2nd, 3rd and perhaps more.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The San Francisco 49ers have put

DE Kapron Lewis-Moore (for a late round pick)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bucs willing to entertain offers for Jameis Winston.

Edit: On second thought anyone is available for the right price except Mike Evans, JPP and Justin Evans.

Last edited:
Texans are interested in a few things:
1. Possibly moving up in the 1st and 2nd rounds so please PM offers;
2. Looking for help at LG, LT, C and WR so please pm me;
3. Willing, but not in a rush, to trade either RB ar Miller or RB Jerick McKinnon so pm me

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Patriots are shopping around Adrian Clayborn, who's had a resurgence in the last two years with roughly 100 QB hits and pressures outside of the 13 sacks. Pass rushing productivity wise in 2018, the players just above him were Bradley Chubb, Demarcus Lawrence, and Trey Flowers, respectively. He's also quality against the run. His base salary is just 3.5 Stars, so if you need an all-around DE, hit the PMs.

For anyone that values ST, Brandon King is available. He was one of the highest ST tackle leaders in the NFL with 0 missed tackles. His salary is 1 Star and he can be had for cheap. Dwyane Allen and his 7 Stars could be had for a depth swap or a late round pick.