• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 Forum Mock: Trade Block Thread

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
Adrian Clayborn is still on the block. A quality pass rushing RE who plays well against the run and comes at just 3.5 Stars. I could swap him for a CB, LB or TE. I'd also be willing to include him with a pick as part of a trade up.

Houston has the 1(23) and (32) picks. We would like to trade down. If anyone is interested in moving up to one of those spots, send me an offer. Jerick McKinnon or Lamar Miller are also on the block.

Simba

Staff Member
So I lied... Chargers are willing to make 1 more trade. As with before, pick 7.28 is on the block for someone you might be looking at cutting anyways. Looking to stay under 4 stars. Positions of interest are: WR, OL, DE, DT, LB, or CB

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Patriots could be considering trading up a few spots from No.9. Let me know if you're interested. I can offer players, picks or both with 1.9.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
DE Arik Armstead is available. He will be less expensive than going through free agency.

The Browns are willing to trade up to 3-5 of the following for picks, or as part of a package with one of my picks to move up in the draft.

CB TJ Carrie
CB Terrance Mitchell
CB Justin Coleman
CB Darqueze Dennard
CB Coty Sensabaugh
CB Kayvon Webster
CB Kevin Johnson
CB Neiko Thorpe
CB BW Webb
TE Darren Fells

Last edited:
Houston Texans are willing to trade:

CB/S Patrick Chung
FS Andre Hal
RB Lamar Miller
RB Jerick McKinnon

If interested send me a pm

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Browns are potentially shopping around a number of good DBs. DB Briean Boddy-Calhoun was an elite slot CB in 2017, giving up the least yards per snap of any CB in the slot, with just over 80 yards on the year. His play somewhat trailed off in 2018 when was shifted between slot and FS, but he's 26 and his contract is just 1 Star.

I'm also shopping around the recently departed and returned CB Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. He was strictly an outside corner last year, and was off to a terrific start, allowing just 6 catches for 42 yards in 5 games with no TDs before the brief exit. His salary is just 1.5 Stars after I eat the half.

And CB Jonathan Jones is also on the block, having shown flashes of brilliance in over 600 snaps this past season. He's 25 with a .5 Star contract. I'm tight against the cap, so picks are preferred but not required. Hit me up if you're interested.

Pat829

Practice Squad
Anyone who missed out on WRs, the Dolphins are willing to trade Parker, Stills, and Wilson.

Simba

Staff Member
So, I won more players than I expected in this FA group...

On the block:
WR Jordy Nelson (1 star)
WR Torrey Smith (0.5 stars)
WR Cody Latimer (0.5 stars)
TE Geoff Swaim (0.5 stars)

Looking for late round picks or a depth swap for other 0.5 star players

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
anyone else who missed out on WRs the 49ers are willing to trade Travis Benjamin for a late round pick.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
The Patriots might be considering trading away Matthew Slater, possibly the best pure ST gunner of all-time. He makes just 1.5 Stars in base and I won't let him go for peanuts. CB Jonathan Jones is still on the block for anyone needing a young CB with upside, on a minimum deal, and starting experience at every CB spot and FS.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
If anyone is looking to secure a linebacker before fa starts, Mark Barron (5 stars) is still on the Rams' trade block. I also have a cheap veteran center available in John Sullivan (2 stars).