• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Combine 2019

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Myles gaskin running a 4.60 is not what I want from a smaller back. Holyfield 4.7 ouch.
Damien Harris got 4.58, not bad.

Trayveon Williams 4.51. Everyone buzzing how he’s the hardest worker. Hits the gym after every practice. I think I found my mid round rb crush

These are all unofficial

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Myles gaskin running a 4.60 is not what I want from a smaller back. Holyfield 4.7 ouch.

Trayveon Williams 4.51. Everyone buzzing how he’s the hardest worker. Hits the gym after every practice. I think I found my mid round rb crush

These are all unofficial
Singletary ran a 4.66 but he's quicker than fast

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor

These are all unofficial
I wanted Gaskin to do better, but honestly I think Gaskin will always live on his quickness rather than long speed as a RB.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Miles sanders looking nice. A lot of wiggle on tape. And sitting behind Barkley, not a lot of wear and tear

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Kyler Murray: “This is a final decision. I’m here. I’m ready to go.” ... Is he running? “I’m doing nothing.” He’ll run at his Pro Day.

so this isnt his playing weight then...
im not trying to pile on but his words in this quote are slightly oxymoronic...

im ready to go... im doing nothing is not a great thesis statement lol

Reactions: cdp

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Kyler Murray: “This is a final decision. I’m here. I’m ready to go.” ... Is he running? “I’m doing nothing.” He’ll run at his Pro Day.

so this isnt his playing weight then...
im not trying to pile on but his words in this quote are slightly oxymoronic...

im ready to go... im doing nothing is not a great thesis statement lol
on another note: Murray said he'll meet with the Cardinals. The disrespect towards Rosen is real.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

These are all unofficial
Surprising for gaskin he looks fast on film.

I’d bet that he crushes quickness and burst measuring drills

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
3rd round pick!
Fuck it, make it a first rounder.

It’s not my favorite idea but if we took butler anywhere I’d be ecstatic. I think he’ll have a career where there are just frustrating drops throughout but overall one of the best in the league. He’s just too damn talented to not be good, his hands would have to regress a shit ton for him to not be an Uber exciting prospect