• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

NFL Combine 2019

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck it, make it a first rounder.

It’s not my favorite idea but if we took butler anywhere I’d be ecstatic. I think he’ll have a career where there are just frustrating drops throughout but overall one of the best in the league. He’s just too damn talented to not be good, his hands would have to regress a shit ton for him to not be an Uber exciting prospect

We’ll be reaching and totally throwing BPA out the window if we get him 22nd overall. He’s a trade back target though

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Myles gaskin running a 4.60 is not what I want from a smaller back. Holyfield 4.7 ouch.
Damien Harris got 4.58, not bad.

Trayveon Williams 4.51. Everyone buzzing how he’s the hardest worker. Hits the gym after every practice. I think I found my mid round rb crush

These are all unofficial
Hell yea.. tray williams a monster. Didnt know he was coming out though. Idk how he isnt projected higher

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If its not samuel i dnt want a wr in the 1st.. i really think we are gonna trade back tbh. 2nd and 3rd rnd gonna be full of talent so it might actually be best if we trade back and stock pile some picks.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Kyler Murray: “This is a final decision. I’m here. I’m ready to go.” ... Is he running? “I’m doing nothing.” He’ll run at his Pro Day.

so this isnt his playing weight then...
im not trying to pile on but his words in this quote are slightly oxymoronic...

im ready to go... im doing nothing is not a great thesis statement lol
and there we have it. The diet begins after the combine to drop 10 lbs or so for the running drills at his pro day. Ridiculous if you ask me.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it's not gonna fool anyone and tbh it will likely make no difference

teams that are into him are not into him because he's over 200 lbs - they're into him knowing that he's a smaller lighter guy
I certainly hope not and if that's the case he should be doing the drills.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’m not as big on Cody ford as some others on these boards(just because I think he might be more OT than G) but he looked like the most fearsome OL by far at the combine. Not that that means anything at all, just that he’s a big fucker with gorilla posture and when he gets moving he looks like he’s got that scary freight train type of momentum that you only see in physical freaks like haloti ngata and Vince wilfork and Trent Williams.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m not as big on Cody ford as some others on these boards(just because I think he might be more OT than G) but he looked like the most fearsome OL by far at the combine. Not that that means anything at all, just that he’s a big fucker with gorilla posture and when he gets moving he looks like he’s got that scary freight train type of momentum that you only see in physical freaks like haloti ngata and Vince wilfork and Trent Williams.
I still feel Cody Ford is best as an interior lineman with the versatility to play outside. That being said, I'd love to have Garret Bradbury or Lindstrom in Baltimore.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I still feel Cody Ford is best as an interior lineman with the versatility to play outside. That being said, I'd love to have Garret Bradbury or Lindstrom in Baltimore.
Lindstrom is my #1 G. Gradbury I was once really high on but not so much anymore, but he looked extremely athletic at the combine, maybe the most athletic OL there.

Oddly, his solid Bench reps make me even more weary, because he plays much weaker on film. Workout warriors are bad.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Lindstrom is my #1 G. Gradbury I was once really high on but not so much anymore, but he looked extremely athletic at the combine, maybe the most athletic OL there.

Oddly, his solid Bench reps make me even more weary, because he plays much weaker on film. Workout warriors are bad.
Bradbury is an elite blocker, terrific at getting to the 2nd level and an exceptional athlete. I think he will be a future All Pro. That being said, I'm a big fan of Lindstrom as well. To me Bradbury is a 1st rounder and Lindstrom will go in the 2nd.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bradbury is an elite blocker, terrific at getting to the 2nd level and an exceptional athlete. I think he will be a future All Pro. That being said, I'm a big fan of Lindstrom as well. To me Bradbury is a 1st rounder and Lindstrom will go in the 2nd.
He’s got elite technical skill and athleticism for sure, and being a long term starter at C He obviously has the head for it, but his play strength is a real concern, I was big on Bradbury for all the same reasons you listed but I’ve soured some because he just generates no push in the run game.

Although his anchor is solid in pass pro so he would be an instant upgrade, and with his footwork and hand usage could do quite well on tight zones, pulls and QB draws where he leads upfield

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man I’m anxious to see how fast these “big” WRs are. If n’keal Harry, Harmon, Or aj brown run low 4.5s, I’ll feel like they’ll be worth the 22nd overall.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Parris Campbell just ran a 4.32 (unofficial). That's really not that surprising though.
He plays at that speed too. And is actually an underrated route runner. His hands are inconsistent which is his big knock but he’d actually be a good fit with Lamar as a big play threat.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Man I’m anxious to see how fast these “big” WRs are. If n’keal Harry, Harmon, Or aj brown run low 4.5s, I’ll feel like they’ll be worth the 22nd overall.
Harmon is worth 22nd overall if he runs a 4.6 lol. That mans game is not predicated on speed