• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Le'Veon Bell

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I will say that I’d pay bell 14m a year before Mosley, preferably though if bell will take a 2 year deal because I don’t want him long term nor do I want a long term hindrance to our cap.

I DO feel like bell would take, say, 1m a year less to come here instead of the jets or colts, he seems to really wanna come here and stick it to the Steelers and I’m sure he’s really interested in playing with lamar in Greg romans offense.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I will say that I’d pay bell 14m a year before Mosley, preferably though if bell will take a 2 year deal because I don’t want him long term nor do I want a long term hindrance to our cap.

I DO feel like bell would take, say, 1m a year less to come here instead of the jets or colts, he seems to really wanna come here and stick it to the Steelers and I’m sure he’s really interested in playing with lamar in Greg romans offense.

Landing Bell would also give us the WR we've been searching for lol

Seriously though, the thought of Bell sticking it to the Steelers twice a year and to see how teams try to gameplan for him and Lamar, is actually very intriguing. If Decosta wants to go this route then I'm not against it.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I agree with the Bell on a two year deal, but not for the money he wants. That being said, we need to upgrade our Center and Guard positions. Mitch Morse is probably my top player I want to land in free agency, especially since Flowers is pricing himself out of the market.

I agree with the Bell on a two year deal, but not for the money he wants. That being said, we need to upgrade our Center and Guard positions. Mitch Morse is probably my top player I want to land in free agency, especially since Flowers is pricing himself out of the market.
Morse, Bell, and moving Jimmy to safety would make me happy

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We could easily land bell and Morse I think, and probably a safety as well. It all depends on the structure. I’d try to get bell on a 2 year deal with the money split evenly, then Mitch Morse and either HHCD with a backloaded deal because he’s young and dependable, or forget about signing a safety and draft a Nasir Adderley who’s a day one starter imo, or fuck it draft elgton Jenkins instead of signing Morse.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i think that's the thing - for bell to come here i think we have to have made a good faith offer that's not far away from what the other teams are offering - we may well get a discount but not a massive one because ultimately the reason he didnt sign with the steelers was because they werent offering him enough guaranteed money or as much money as he wanted

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
The longer Bell goes unsigned, the more likely I think it is we are actually interested in him more than we're letting on. I also find it suspicious all of these deals are going down, but Mosley and Bell are the two highest profile FA left and neither is signed. I think Bell realizes if we resign Mosley, he goes elsewhere, but if not, he will want to come here.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The longer Bell goes unsigned, the more likely I think it is we are actually interested in him more than we're letting on. I also find it suspicious all of these deals are going down, but Mosley and Bell are the two highest profile FA left and neither is signed. I think Bell realizes if we resign Mosley, he goes elsewhere, but if not, he will want to come here.
Apparently, we already offered a contract to M. Ingram.

That’s an interesting thought if between Mosley and Bell which would bring more to the team. It would be a risky move but if we put Young in and we didn’t suffer too much a drop off and if Bell avoids injury and is truly fresh from his off year it could benefit us. It’s still a risky move but would definitely make for an interesting situation