• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
My love, there's only you in my life
The only thing that's bright
My first love,
You're every breath that I take
You're every step I make
And I, I want to share
All my love with you
No one else will do
And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes
They tell me how much you care
Ooh yes,
You will always be
My endless love
Two hearts,
Two hearts that beat as one
Our lives have just begun
Forever (Oh)
I'll hold you close in my arms
I can't resist your charms
And love, oh love
I'll be a fool, for you I'm sure
You know I don't mind (Oh)
You know I don't mind
'Cause you,
You mean the world to me (Oh)
I know I know
I've found, I've found in you
Mark, my endless love.
Unauthentic love.

Simba

Staff Member
So I started my new job this week. I knew there were a lot of perks, like I can wear whatever I want, flexible hours, etc.

However... top perk - there’s a fridge full of beer that we are allowed to drink during work hours

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
So I started my new job this week. I knew there were a lot of perks, like I can wear whatever I want, flexible hours, etc.

However... top perk - there’s a fridge full of beer that we are allowed to drink during work hours
Is that strange where you live and work?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I am now a legal adult.
tenor.gif

Happy birthday, man

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Is that strange where you live and work?
being discovered on ANY kind of substance while on the job in the US is a guaranteed instant firing from 99% of employers and youll likely be blacklisted in some shitty unofficial way, as in you can never use that job as a reference because theyll be sure to state why you were fired. at least in my experience... idk about those rare and super modern upstart white collar jobs that put morale first and get ping pong tables and video games in their offices and shit... but at blue collar jobs, absolutely.

Tank

Hall of Famer
being discovered on ANY kind of substance while on the job in the US is a guaranteed instant firing from 99% of employers and youll likely be blacklisted in some shitty unofficial way, as in you can never use that job as a reference because theyll be sure to state why you were fired. at least in my experience... idk about those rare and super modern upstart white collar jobs that put morale first and get ping pong tables and video games in their offices and shit... but at blue collar jobs, absolutely.
Yeah, that all has to do with insurance, bonding and liability. If you screw up while high and hurt someone it could could mean a huge hit on a company’s insurance premiums or worse. Obviously less chance of that in the office. On the subject, one of my sons was working a temporary analyst job a few summers ago and the place had a different keg of craft beer in the break room each week, and yes, a ping pong table. lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yeah, that all has to do with insurance, bonding and liability. If you screw up while high and hurt someone it could could mean a huge hit on a company’s insurance premiums or worse. Obviously less chance of that in the office. On the subject, one of my sons was working a temporary analyst job a few summers ago and the place had a different keg of craft beer in the break room each week, and yes, a ping pong table. lol
But then on the flip side... I worked for a major roadwork company for years, and according to the old heads there, back in the day the foreman brought coolers full of beers for nightwork(night work was about half, or more of your schedule) and if the foreman didn’t have them then the workers fucked off and laughed their way to the bar unless he made a beer run...

I would’ve preferred those days lol