• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@redrum52 and @gtalk12 , this shit finna be lit. Y'all know who he's talking about.

1704918112736.png

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Bro called him a piece of shit and a bitch. I have NEVER seen him act like this before lol.

He hates Whitlock. lol "Piece of shit." ... in the intro Wow.

"I literally called my Pastor to ask for forgiveness in advance about what I'm about to say about this man now, here." LO F'n L

edit... I remember when they were both on Around the Horn, which is still awesome, but neither have been on that I've seen in a LONG time.

edit 2... Steven A said a lot, but the juicy why is sort of left out...

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
He hates Whitlock. lol "Piece of shit." ... in the intro Wow.

"I literally called my Pastor to ask for forgiveness in advance about what I'm about to say about this man now, here." LO F'n L

edit... I remember when they were both on Around the Horn, which is still awesome, but neither have been on that I've seen in a LONG time.

edit 2... Steven A said a lot, but the juicy why is sort of left out...
Yeah I knew he couldn't stand him when I first heard him use the phrase "no good fat bastard." Now? HOLY SHIT! I totally understand it. I know folks have said that SAS shouldn't have replied to him, but I disagree. If SAS feels like someone has been continuously lying about him, he most certainly should respond. That shit was wild.