• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

DUMP THREAD V.9: SZN OVER

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I didn't want the Diddy conversation to continue on the Signings, Cuts, Trades thread but yes, @Davesta and @gtalk12 , this Diddy saga is getting crazy. I don't think he's been charged yet (I could be wrong), but this isn't the first time I've heard him being involved in sus, shady shit (i.e. Usher, Meek Mill, Justin Bieber, etc.).

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I didn't want the Diddy conversation to continue on the Signings, Cuts, Trades thread but yes, @Davesta and @gtalk12 , this Diddy saga is getting crazy. I don't think he's been charged yet (I could be wrong), but this isn't the first time I've heard him being involved in sus, shady shit (i.e. Usher, Meek Mill, Justin Bieber, etc.).

I love surfing Reddit for new rabbit holes. If you go on 50 cent’s IG… dude roasting Diddy and have a missing Jay-Z milk carton.

Jay-Z boutta be the next big figure to get hit. His rabbit hole even crazier. Basically groomed Aaliyah and Beyoncé when they was underage.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love surfing Reddit for new rabbit holes. If you go on 50 cent’s IG… dude roasting Diddy and have a missing Jay-Z milk carton.

Jay-Z boutta be the next big figure to get hit. His rabbit hole even crazier. Basically groomed Aaliyah and Beyoncé when they was underage.

What Puff is accused of (and has been tied to for years now) is insane.

As for Jay, everybody has always tried to tie him into everything.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

All I know is ever since I saw this mash-up Camron did of him… I lost all respect lol

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
All I know is ever since I saw this mash-up Camron did of him… I lost all respect lol

eh, this diss did not do much for me back then. This was all Dames doing because he was upset Jay did not want to hold their hand and that allegedly Jay blocked Cam from being VP.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
eh, this diss did not do much for me back then. This was all Dames doing because he was upset Jay did not want to hold their hand and that allegedly Jay blocked Cam from being VP.
Jay probably my favorite artist but he most likely a snake and a half lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

50 is one of (if not THE) the pettiest celebrities out there. Let there be headlines of Vivica A. Fox, Ja Rule, or Diddy and 50 is on it like white on rice. Holy shit, his IG is my go-to now LMAO.

As for Jay-Z, I don't doubt that he too is in some shady shit, but not to the extent of Diddy. I remember when folks were trying to say he visited the island but I don't know how true that is.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
50 is one of (if not THE) the pettiest celebrities out there. Let there be headlines of Vivica A. Fox, Ja Rule, or Diddy and 50 is on it like white on rice. Holy shit, his IG is my go-to now LMAO.

As for Jay-Z, I don't doubt that he too is in some shady shit, but not to the extent of Diddy. I remember when folks were trying to say he visited the island but I don't know how true that is.

Once them lawsuits came out stating how he would have cameras in every room and use the videos taken during his parties as blackmail.. it was a wrap. You know the higher-ups gonna want to confiscate any evidence to make sure itll never see the light of day. Can't have hard evidence of celebs, politicians, and royalties.