• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

March Madness Tournament Challenge?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

@JO_75 can you set up brackets like you did last year? This needs to be done in a hurry.

1. RavensMania
2. Rossi
3. Tank
4. Septiceyepoe
5. JO_75
6. RavensPunkXVX
7. cdp
8. DomMcRaven
9. ThatsMyJoeTerback
10. Deebo813
11. Giants56Ravens52
12. allblackraven

Group: Purple Flock Madness 2019
Password: jackson8

ANYONE can join and add to our 10 members we currently have. Let's have fun.

http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/en/group?redirect=tcmen://x-callback-url/showGroup?groupID=3405103&ex_cid=tcmen2019_email&groupID=3405103&groupp=amFja3Nvbjg=&inviteuser=e0Q4M0M1RjY0LUI4QTgtNEYwRi1CMzVGLTc0NDVEMDA5RTQwOH0=&invitesource=email

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i can join if you need me to make up numbers - i know literally fuck all about anything as per usual though
that's ok, my wife new squat about basketball and her work had a competition during March Madness a couple years ago and she had 3 teams in the final four. Last year she had two and I had three teams. The only team I missed on was UVA because they were ousted in round one.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
that's ok, my wife new squat about basketball and her work had a competition during March Madness a couple years ago and she had 3 teams in the final four. Last year she had two and I had three teams. The only team I missed on was UVA because they were ousted in round one.
UMBC!!!

i can join if you need me to make up numbers - i know literally fuck all about anything as per usual though
I don't know anything either. Last year, I picked at random and ended up with Villanova winning. I also chose UMBC to upset UVA.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
UMBC!!!

I don't know anything either. Last year, I picked at random and ended up with Villanova winning. I also chose UMBC to upset UVA.
you may be the only one out of the millions of brackets to pick them

I wasn't even aware UMBC had a team

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I almost forgot to fill out my bracket for this lol. Also this is a reminder for everyone else to do the same before tomorrow and anyone else who wants to join, group & password are above.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I almost forgot to fill out my bracket for this lol. Also this is a reminder for everyone else to do the same before tomorrow and anyone else who wants to join, group & password are above.
Thanks for setting it up.