• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

March Madness Tournament Challenge?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah, I picked all of the 16 seeds minus ND St.
well if you get that right you look like a genius. Of course if I were going to do it that way, I wouldn't have planned for VA to be beaten a 2nd straight year by a 16 seed

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
well if you get that right you look like a genius. Of course if I were going to do it that way, I wouldn't have planned for VA to be beaten a 2nd straight year by a 16 seed
Would've been so cool though. I was really rooting for GW.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Go big or go home, amirite?
ok, can't argue with that. That being said, why not just take out Duke in round one. All MD fans / ACC fans would go for that. Then you could have picked Buffalo to win it all!

Now that's going big, if you ask me

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I really wish 2K would make a College Basketball Game, would enjoy playing out my own March Madness, scouting to get the best players you can and building your own Cinderella team, and winning the National Championship.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
3 of my final four remain, only Cincinnati is out. I should have known to never trust a Cincinnati team when it matters most.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Still have 14 of the 16 teams in the sweet sixteen. The two teams that I didn’t get right, I didn’t have going past the sweet sixteen. As it stands, still have all of my elite 8 going strong!

Tank

Hall of Famer
Not many upsets in this year’s tournament. Other than Oregon it’s a year where the vast majority of the top seeds have survived and made it to the sweet sixteen.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Not many upsets in this year’s tournament. Other than Oregon it’s a year where the vast majority of the top seeds have survived and made it to the sweet sixteen.

Yup. You had some of those in the first round, 11, 12, 13 upsets, but nobody is going on a Cinderella run. No real bracket busters so far. Oregon is the highest seed in the sweet sixteen at 12. Next highest is a 5.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Still have 14 of the 16 teams in the sweet sixteen. The two teams that I didn’t get right, I didn’t have going past the sweet sixteen. As it stands, still have all of my elite 8 going strong!
I have 13 of 16 and all of my elite. The difference is I picked Kansas St to win round one and two.

52520Andrew

Pro Bowler
Have 12 of my 16 and 7 of my 8(thought Vermont would go on a run, they gave Florida State a good go but that was it)