• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

March Madness Tournament Challenge?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Upset Alert****

UNC is about to get ousted from the tournament

I've lost half of my championship prediction which was Michigan State vs North Carolina. I didn't too bad in the beginning but picked more upsets and this year it seems everything just went right for the best teams.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I've lost half of my championship prediction which was Michigan State vs North Carolina. I didn't too bad in the beginning but picked more upsets and this year it seems everything just went right for the best teams.
I'm with you. I also had UNC in the finals vs. Michigan State

JO_75

Hall of Famer
In 2018, Virginia was the first number one seed to be bounced by a 16 seed. One year later, they are now in the Championship Game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Thanks!

I took 2nd in one of my money ones, and barely missed the money in the one at work.
well, if Mich St had won you would have been in the money. That being said it was a very good game last night, but I would have rather seen Texas Tech win. I hate Virginia and Texas Tech is an UA school.

well, if Mich St had won you would have been in the money. That being said it was a very good game last night, but I would have rather seen Texas Tech win. I hate Virginia and Texas Tech is an UA school.

Yeah. If MSU beat TT I would have won first in the one I didn't place in. I tied for 2nd and ended up 4th due to tiebreakers