• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Perriman and WR Hype

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, is Perriman officially a bust? Is Wallace going to finish the season strong? Will Maclin and Campanero stay on the field for more than a game at a time? Will Moore step up? Will Adeboyejo get a shot?

WTH is going on in WR land?

Perriman? that cat is a pure BUM to me! I can't even sugar coat it man. Campanero? That cat is so injury prone it is ridiculous! And, now Maclin seems to be brittle as well. The WRing core for the Ravens SUCKS ASS....PERIOD!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Perriman? that cat is a pure BUM to me! I can't even sugar coat it man. Campanero? That cat is so injury prone it is ridiculous! And, now Maclin seems to be brittle as well. The WRing core for the Ravens SUCKS ASS....PERIOD!!

maclin was brittle before he came to baltimore - there's a reason he was released and its not because he was not a good receiver...
campanaro has only missed a couple of games this year to be fair to him

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Perriman has hands of stone. That was the knock on him before the draft. The only thing he had going for him was speed. I was so upset when he became our #1 pick. We would have been better off trading that pick for money to help our cap space and kept Boldin.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am not saying bust yet but it sure looks like it. Meaning I can't give you any reason to think otherwise. That said, he isn't going anywhere. He will be a Raven in 2018.

I have made no secret I am a Camp fan. I am well aware of his reliability, I am not blind to that. I think when he is on he is great. I think any contracts in the future will keep both those factors in mind.

I think Wallace and Macklin will be the stars to close out the season. I would like to see them stick around for a coupla' more years.
If we keep Wallace after this year I will be upset. Not worth the money.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If we keep Wallace after this year I will be upset. Not worth the money.
I agree, I’d rather let Wallace walk and take the comp pick then sign him and use up our cap space. We need more youth at wr. Hoping for those dollars to spent on Allen Robinson, if Jacksonville lets him go.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I agree, I’d rather let Wallace walk and take the comp pick then sign him and use up our cap space. We need more youth at wr. Hoping for those dollars to spent on Allen Robinson, if Jacksonville lets him go.
if we signed robinson we'd lose that wallace comp pick but id still be behind letting wallace go - dude has disappeared again (we should have seen this coming given he's done it everywhere outside of pittsburgh)
that being said he's quite clearly the 2nd best wr on the roster and we'd need to be confident we can replace him in some form or another given how thin we are already at wr

on a scary note... do you guys remember when we were going into the year expecting perriman and wallace to be the starters with chris moore at number 3... that might have been one of the worst wr corps in the history of the league

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
if we signed robinson we'd lose that wallace comp pick but id still be behind letting wallace go - dude has disappeared again (we should have seen this coming given he's done it everywhere outside of pittsburgh)
that being said he's quite clearly the 2nd best wr on the roster and we'd need to be confident we can replace him in some form or another given how thin we are already at wr

on a scary note... do you guys remember when we were going into the year expecting perriman and wallace to be the starters with chris moore at number 3... that might have been one of the worst wr corps in the history of the league

Yes, very true on both accounts

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Militant has some strong opinions huh?

Not necessarily strong opinions Joey...just my opinions about those guys. How'd Perriman do last night huh?

Ya think ?
i feel like the name would have been a clue if only we'd looked

Yeah, that would have helped you guys out some Rossi. ^_^

You would think after posting for 9 years on Ravens forums he would have formed some opinions.....so wishywashy. lol

I'm serious! I just can't ever seem to make up my own mine on stuff cause I'm so easily swayed into thinking like everyone else on forums instead of thinking for myself. :lol: :lol:

I always wondered if he liked Tyrod Taylor......:lol:

Aww man! Now you know that Tyrod "T-Mobile" Taylor is and will forever be my dude @cobrajet. :clap:

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean Perriman got open twice and Flacco missed both throws (the back shoulder one was a tight window but that 2nd,miss was bad)

Wallace was the WR with hands of butter last night