• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens 2019 Draft Class, grades and analysis

flynismo

Practice Squad
I realize that Boykins may get the #3 spot given that we have garbage WRs. But I mean that he's not going to do much of note. And it's not all his fault; having Lamar for a QB isn't doing him any favors either

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Boykin is really going to depend on how we use him. Against faster outside corners I think he’s going to lose the battle. He’s quicker than fast. He will win on back shoulder fades.

But watching his tape..... he’s a big ass slot WR. He can beat you with good route running and quickness.

Honestly. He reminds me of Colston. Can play on the outside, but if you put him on a LB, safety, or slot CB, he’s going to dominate them almost every time depending on the player.

If Roman uses him as an outside primarily guy, he’s gonna fail. If he uses him primarily as a slot, he will be productive. That’s what it comes to for me.

He’s not a Crabtree replacement, he’s a Snead replacement next year. Make no mistake about it.

We need to draft another dude high next year