• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019 UDFA Tracker

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
YEASSSSS

there’s Snead’s replacement. Elite route runner and sure handed as shit with a bit of acrobatic ability.

By 2020 our top 3 are gonna be hollywood, Boykin, and either lasley or Wesley, and god dammit I think That might be ok for this team. Jaleel Scott is gone btw, Boykin and Wesley are gonna make sure of that.
And maybe Jaylen Smith too. He might beat him out based off chemistry with Lamar alone

Simba

Staff Member
We signed EDGE Markus Jones, per his agent. He's an interesting guy. Absolutely dominated at tiny Angelo State. The tape that does exist shows some really good traits. It's going to be a big jump, but in all of my research, he seems to be the type of guy that is going to outwork everyone else. I love this pickup, even if it takes a little time.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We signed EDGE Markus Jones, per his agent. He's an interesting guy. Absolutely dominated at tiny Angelo State. The tape that does exist shows some really good traits. It's going to be a big jump, but in all of my research, he seems to be the type of guy that is going to outwork everyone else. I love this pickup, even if it takes a little time.
is that you Harbaugh

I don't care if our udfas don't pan out, we are currently witnessing the best-names post draft ever with Toogood and Merdman (in italian, Shitman). Now I can go to sleep quietly knowing Shitman is watching over me
hqdefault.jpg

Wtf moment:

Seems like Willis "was dismissed from the Gators, however, for multiple transgressions including a reported fight with quarterback Skyler Mornhinweg. " (that's Marty's son)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Wtf moment:

Seems like Willis "was dismissed from the Gators, however, for multiple transgressions including a reported fight with quarterback Skyler Mornhinweg. " (that's Marty's son)
Willis must be a lifelong ravens fan, he fought Marty’s son cuz he felt our pain

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't care if our udfas don't pan out, we are currently witnessing the best-names post draft ever with Toogood and Merdman (in italian, Shitman). Now I can go to sleep quietly knowing Shitman is watching over me
hqdefault.jpg
Lol merdman is the same in french....gotta say. Our name game got better withh this class.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wtf moment:

Skyler accused Willis of stealing his cleats. Mornhinweg then punched Willis in the chin after Willis had shoved him. Ultimately Willis socked Mornhinweg in the mouth.
Ex coaches bad mouthed Willis which I think hurt his stock too. No senior or east west shrine game and combine numbers.
But I read Willis sat out in 2017 to refocus and now his current coaches(new staff) are praising him.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I promise I'll shut up about it now, but if Beau B still isn't signed, it looks like he will not be an NFL player

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Beau B thing is weird. No one can quite unterstand ( fans and draft analysts) why he hasn't been picked. I loved his tape and he's better than the other two badgers o linesman who were drafted.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
But people were hammering for him in like the 3rd round. Shows how much fans know
We grade/evaluate what we see on tape and his tape says he's worthy of being drafted. We don't know if they blew their interviews and we can't run any background checks.