1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, thanks for stopping by. Be sure to sign up if you haven't already done so!
    Dismiss Notice

2020 NFL Draft Prospects Time

Discussion in '2019 NFL Draft' started by Lost_In_Translation, Apr 28, 2019.

1. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

is isaiah simmons coming out 2020? he looks like a goddamn playmaker, i really like what ive seen from him. 6'4" 230 lbs safety turned LB, makes plays in coverage like a safety but is constantly in the mix, making plays in the backfield, blowing up runs, edge rushing, all kinds of shit. this dude looks really special. maybe not quite derwin james because james could do all this but also play jumpballs better than most WRs, but absolutely reminiscent of bambam kam and MAYBE even more capable of playing LB because hes got real deal edge rush ability when called upon, with bend and montez sweat type length and all.

2. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

Is Jerry Jeudy that much better than ceedee lamb? I’m not sure he is, like Jeudy is obviously the best in the class but I think lamb is really, really special, and say Jeudy goes top 5 and lamb goes 10-15, I’d say lamb is the better value.

Also @allblackraven what round would you grade Ruggs and would you consider it a good idea to keep adding speed with a guy like ruggs say on day 2?

3. allblackraven

allblackraven Ravens Ring of Honor

In my eyes Ruggs has WR1 written all over him but it's hard for me to do any projections this far out, considering the talent overall next year. WR group alone is shaping up to be something else. Anywhere on day 2 Ruggs would be a steal, I reckon, starting with pick #33. How we approach the draft would most likely depend on what we see from Lamar this season.

Everybody is forgetting Devonta Smith, too. That boy can get open.

4. JoeyFlex5

JoeyFlex5 Hall of Famer

Ok so I’m not the only one who’s on board with adding more speed in the form of Ruggs. I really like what I’ve seen from him so far, I haven’t seen any film and just highlights just because I haven’t found any, but so far... yeah he’s looking like an ideal burner, because he’s got great catching ability from what I’ve seen and is also mad physical for a guy who’s game is based on speed. I love watching him run at trackstar speeds and tacklers bouncing off of him.

5. Theres like 5-7 recievers who can be taken in the first round next year.
    Jeudy, Lamb, Higgins, Ruggs, Shenault, Wallace, and maybe even Peoples-jones (but i dont like him)

Either way i just want Yetur Gross-Matos from Penn st. Dude is a game wrecker and has an awesome ass name lol

6. Alton Robinson and Kendall Coleman are a pass rushing duo we need to keep our eyes on.

If you see a syracus game on this year. Take notice of these guys. Robinson is a freak btw