• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp and the Preseason

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Sitting on the ocean in Myrtle beach Crushing a cooler of premade pina coladas spiked with doubles of Appleton as I watched. Cheers fam!
That is funny. I am in North Myrtle Beach, heading to Broadway now to see the fireworks later with the wife. Where are you watching the Ravens game on Thursday? I was thinking Bully's Pub at Barefoot Landing as I figured I could not get it locally here. Enjoy your coladas!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That is funny. I am in North Myrtle Beach, heading to Broadway now to see the fireworks later with the wife. Where are you watching the Ravens game on Thursday? I was thinking Bully's Pub at Barefoot Landing as I figured I could not get it locally here. Enjoy your coladas!
I’ll be at the surfside dagwoods Deli meeting up with an old high school friend who moved down here 7 years ago. Probably gonna turn up and drink a bunch of beers while my wife sits in misery because we’re not watching the Steelers. But hey, she’s a Steelers fan she deserves it lmao

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I’ll be at the surfside dagwoods Deli meeting up with an old high school friend who moved down here 7 years ago. Probably gonna turn up and drink a bunch of beers while my wife sits in misery because we’re not watching the Steelers. But hey, she’s a Steelers fan she deserves it lmao
You can send her to Oscar's on Friday with my wife. If she has never been there she definitely has to experience it at least once on Steeler game day. Last summer when we watched the Steelers in preseason they put a piece of plywood over the pool table and we were seated there with 12 other Steelers fans. The next game we were at we got seated at the Pac-Man table, it is crazy!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
You can send her to Oscar's on Friday with my wife. If she has never been there she definitely has to experience it at least once on Steeler game day. Last summer when we watched the Steelers in preseason they put a piece of plywood over the pool table and we were seated there with 12 other Steelers fans. The next game we were at we got seated at the Pac-Man table, it is crazy!
Well be moving down here one day, she can experience Steelers game days on her own when that time comes lmao.

Really though she’s not nearly the football fan that I am so she’s a good sport about stuff like this, she could care less about preseason

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Mandrews, well [profanity deleted], there’s his nickname for the next 15-20 years. Can’t wait.

Also: ShOuLdVe DrAfTeD mYlEs JaCk, meanwhile our third round year 2 TE posterizing his ass in the end zone
Myles jack is better than all our ilbs though

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I know, just having a crack at it.

Obviously we should’ve taken jack over Correa, and even moreso Michael Thomas, but still, just poking fun.
That ball was thrown perfectly though. He probably wouldve caught that over most cbs in that situation

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Dam micheal thomas was in that draft? I remember people here begging to draft him
Yep, he was on the board multiple times for us in the second and he was my top receiver and in my top 10 in that class and I was goddamn screaming for us to take him, when we took Correa I just sighed in shock and disappointment, but I actually did like Correa as a prospect which is embarrassing, but I definitely wanted Thomas, jack, Spence, whitehair, and Shepherd over him without question, Correa wasn’t even on my mind when we were on the clock there.

I actually learned a lot about evaluating edge rushers with my misevaluation of Correa, him and Charles Harris were the guys who made me realize the importance of bend and flexibility