• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp and the Preseason

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love it. It looks like our guys are putting in the work and gelling. You know these guys are becoming a family, when it is so hot and miserable on the field but the guys are still having fun and so pumped. This is going to be a good season!

Ingram is already becoming a favorite of mine; love how he's interacting with the whole team.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
what i really enjoy is the way that lamar jackson and his presence and humility seem to really bring together both sides of the ball and all those personalities and how it manifests in how they support each other and truly have each others backs

marlon brings that same energy of just loving this football team and this group of guys and its a culture that really seems to be in a great place

i love that one of the first things that lamar did when he joined the organisation his rookie year was to get to know literally everyone in the building... offence, defence, coaches, players, backroom staff, training staff, equipment staff etc. etc.

and clearly the guys really want to fight for each other

and marlon is an incredibly eloquent and thoughtful human being who just happens to also be an incredible football player

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
I love it. It looks like our guys are putting in the work and gelling. You know these guys are becoming a family, when it is so hot and miserable on the field but the guys are still having fun and so pumped. This is going to be a good season!

Right on!
I believe the Ravens will do very well in 2019. Someone got me a free subscription to S.I., and they stupidly project the Ravens to finish last in the division with a record of 5-11 in their last issue. I have never seen something so stupid over the years about our team.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Right on!
I believe the Ravens will do very well in 2019. Someone got me a free subscription to S.I., and they stupidly project the Ravens to finish last in the division with a record of 5-11 in their last issue. I have never seen something so stupid over the years about our team.
Over the years, I stopped caring about what outsiders think of us. Honestly when it comes to Ravens football, I only value the opinions of those in this forum because we follow them more closely than others.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mcsorley...man I don't remember him throwing with such confidence and accuracy...

I think Dixon reminded us all why he's probably sticking around. He's just good - makes yards out of nothing. Hopefully he can stay on the field this year.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Has anybody tracked the OL play? Unfortunately I don't have NFL gamepass and can't re-watch the game. I'm especially interested in how Senat played. Tbh I thought London played better than hum

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Has anybody tracked the OL play? Unfortunately I don't have NFL gamepass and can't re-watch the game. I'm especially interested in how Senat played. Tbh I thought London played better than hum

It will be on NFLN tomorrow morning. Early.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Right on!
By calling them stupid, you give them too much credit. The Ravens will not only win the division but will have a first round bye in the playoffs. That's just how good this team can be.