• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp and the Preseason

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dolphins Head Coach Brian Flores confirmed that Ryan Fitzpatrick will be the starting QB for the Dolphins in week one against the Ravens. So we have to shutdown Fitzmagic.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Vedvik missed a 37 yard FG and is now 0-3 since the Vikings traded for him.
Poor Vikings. They now realize how critical a snapper and holder really are to the kicking success of anybody. Tucker may not be as automatic without the rest of the crew.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Poor Vikings. They now realize how critical a snapper and holder really are to the kicking success of anybody. Tucker may not be as automatic without the rest of the crew.

Don't forget coaching matters too. So glad teams overlooked Jerry Rosburg when he was here and hopefully they overlook Chris Horton too.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well their offensive line is in trouble if Houston keeps pushing for Tunsil in a deal with Clowney.

So apparently reading into more of this, The Texans are desperate for Tunsil that they are offering Clowney AND a FIRST ROUND PICK for Tunsil. In which Miami turned down that offer and wants another high round pick in return.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
So apparently reading into more of this, The Texans are desperate for Tunsil that they are offering Clowney AND a FIRST ROUND PICK for Tunsil. In which Miami turned down that offer and wants another high round pick in return.

If that’s true. Woooooooowwww

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
When I saw him still on the field late in preseason 4 it felt bad in terms of his chances of making the roster which is an odd thing to say given that I reckon 95% or more or ravens fans and beat writers etc would have called him a lock to make the team and in with a shout of starting when training camp started
yep, I noticed that as well. Wonder if injury took away his athleticism.

That being said, I still had him on my final 53

rossihunter2

Staff Member
yep, I noticed that as well. Wonder if injury took away his athleticism.

That being said, I still had him on my final 53

Whether injuries or conditioning or something else, he’s not shown much evidence of being able to create any sort of push or beat a 1v1 all summer - so from the ravens perspective it makes a whole lot of sense to be done with him based on that alone

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Interesting that the Henry move has been leaked but it can’t complete until tomorrow - my guess is the ravens are trying to see if they can salvage a conditional pick from a team low down the waiver wire order by putting his availability out there tonight - and if not no harm because they apparently are intending to cut him anyway

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Interesting that the Henry move has been leaked but it can’t complete until tomorrow - my guess is the ravens are trying to see if they can salvage a conditional pick from a team low down the waiver wire order by putting his availability out there tonight - and if not no harm because they apparently are intending to cut him anyway
That is exactly what Rappaport mentioned