• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Preseason 2 Green Bay Packers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
nah, ive actually liked what ive seen in these 2 games, like a lot.

he was always like that. not a power back by any means but hes got great pad level and churns the hell out of the legs constantly, if a leonard fournette would take those short choppy churning steps on contact he would never go down lol. not enough NFL players seem to do that.

Good to hear. If you're coming around on him then that's a good sign. lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
that dead stop and last effort when he saw he had a crease inside of that outermost defender was incredible lol

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I hate to be negative, but I just have a strong feeling Hayden Hurst is not going to pan out here. Additionally, I hope Hollywood is for real because Boykin is not ready for the big time. Maybe next year, but not this year

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I hate to be negative, but I just have a strong feeling Hayden Hurst is not going to pan out here. Additionally, I hope Hollywood is for real because Boykin is not ready for the big time. Maybe next year, but not this year
Yeah I was hoping EDC hit the jackpot in the receivers he drafted. I was so excited hearing how great he was doing in practice but so far it has not been that way in games so far.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
one thing that jumps off about ben powers, is his vision and awareness. he needs better hips and quicker feet, but man i dont see an added defender or a stunt or delayed rush ever getting pressure with powers there, hes really adept at seeing these things and switching assignments on the fly, this goes back to his college film

It is going to be tough for Hurst to separate himself with the TE group we have going. Expecting a lot from Boykin is not really fair anyway ... really rare that rookie WRs are productive. So likewise, I am not expecting a ton from Brown either for the same reason. Just looking for development and future significant contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.