• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ryan Mink - Mediocre

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
They released the 1st episode of the new podcast where Ellison does a deep dive on a certain topic... this ones the Harbaughs and it was actually pretty good.

I advise everyone give it a try. Called "Man in the Crowd" or something like that. Can get it on iTunes, or Sound Cloud or wherever. Dont even have to give love to the website to check it out.

K-Dog

MVP
They released the 1st episode of the new podcast where Ellison does a deep dive on a certain topic... this ones the Harbaughs and it was actually pretty good.

I advise everyone give it a try. Called "Man in the Crowd" or something like that. Can get it on iTunes, or Sound Cloud or wherever. Dont even have to give love to the website to check it out.

I think it is on youtube as well.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This isn't about Ryan mink, but Baltimore sports media..

Why the hell does vinny cerrato act like he doesn't know how to read or pronounce names?

To this day, he calls Mosley, a 4th year vet, "Moseby". 3 months after the draft, it's still "marlon humphries", 3 years later it's still "breshard pairmen", he still pronounce correa like "Korea". How can someone so ignorant be allowed to speak to the masses for a living? I mean seriously, MOSEBY? HOW DO YOU MAKE THAT MISTAKE CONSISTENTLY???

What a lucky guy though. I wonder who you have to be related to for a job like that.

Oh, he's loving life, the Ravens are def taking care of him. I don't like his articles too much. But he's a good dude, laid back too. I got to talk with him for a bit at one of Ray Lewis's paintball events that he used to hold at his house years ago.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This isn't about Ryan mink, but Baltimore sports media..

Why the hell does vinny cerrato act like he doesn't know how to read or pronounce names?

To this day, he calls Mosley, a 4th year vet, "Moseby". 3 months after the draft, it's still "marlon humphries", 3 years later it's still "breshard pairmen", he still pronounce correa like "Korea". How can someone so ignorant be allowed to speak to the masses for a living? I mean seriously, MOSEBY? HOW DO YOU MAKE THAT MISTAKE CONSISTENTLY???
He did the same as the skins GM.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Check out Ravens space latest video. Lots of decent footage of the open practice showing personnel in different packages, one on one routes, etc.

Somewhat damming footage of Mallett repeatedly missing receivers(wildly so) with a clean pocket.

Lots to take in and all footage likely shot by a fan on his phone. Not much insight into the defense though it does mention HUMPHREY working out of the slot a fair amount.

You may choose to skip the first third(roughly), as it speaks mainly of fan/stadium experience in general.