• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 1 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Le'Veon Bell holds out, James Conner steps in and shows why Steelers were smart in not paying him a ton of money.

Melvin Gordon holds out, Austin Ekeler steps in and shows why the Chargers shouldn't pay him a ton of money.

These star RBs think they are worth so much money only to watch teams replace them with cheaper options and still produce.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Le'Veon Bell holds out, James Conner steps in and shows why Steelers were smart in not paying him a ton of money.

Melvin Gordon holds out, Austin Ekeler steps in and shows why the Chargers shouldn't pay him a ton of money.

These star RBs think they are worth so much money only to watch teams replace them with cheaper options and still produce.

tbf ekeler looked like this last year too - melvin gordon i dont think is getting paid anywhere near as much money as he wants

james conner stepped up but lev bell is the better player still and there's a reason the jets paid him that much money

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I absolutely LOVE this right here. "FAKER" Mayfield and the "CLOWNS" have been so over-hyped this offseason due to acquiring OBJ and a few other pieces that it was just sickening. But today? Ohhhhh today! Today, silenced all of that foolishness as Lamar throws for 5 TD's on the road and "FAKER" threw 3 INT's at home and LOST to the Titans.....at home in Cleveland.

Delanie Walker said it best:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Refs gifting the Bengals a DPI, Seattle played good defense. Hope Carroll wins the challenge.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Inactives:
STEELERS QB Joshua Dobbs S Sean Davis CB Justin Layne G Fred Johnson OL Chukwuma Okorafor TE Zach Gentry DE Isaiah Buggs

PATRIOTS CB Joejuan Williams CB Obi Melifonwu WR Demaryius Thomas OT Korey Cunningham LB Kyle Van Noy DL Byron Cowart

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Seattle with a major first down and the Bengals are out of timeouts so this could be the game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Damn. Dalton is gonna get his chance for another GW score. *sighs*

Congrats on the win, Bengals.

Nope. The Seattle 12th man strikes again as the refs confirmed a fumble and recovery for the Seahawks even though Dalton's arm did move forward but I'll take it.