• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 1 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
NBC just played the Waiting All Day Intro and the this Cardinals/Lions game is still going on lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Stafford almost lost that game for the Lions. Interception when through the hands of the CB

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hate both of these teams, however we need to win the division, so the Pats winning is my choice. They are win the division anyway.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I hate both of these teams, however we need to win the division, so the Pats winning is my choice. They are win the division anyway.

Yeah always root for the Pats against the Steelers since we know the Pats will win their division anyway. We just got to take care of business when we play them for final seeding.

At least neither Detroit or Arizona are playoff contenders so this tie won't affect final standings.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I would agree but we get a chance to beat the Steelers twice but only get to beat the Patriots once this season, so we may want the Steelers to win to give us some breathing room so we can clinch home field advantage throughout the playoffs.....lol.