• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2019: Week 1 Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
We have a game in Arizona, Murray gets his first career TD and are down 8 with under 5 minutes to go.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Giants have put in Daniel Jones with under two minutes to go........ for some odd reason.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow...... Detroit had a first down and would have won the game. Yet the OC called a timeout and made it irrelevant. Then he called a passing play the next play which was incomplete instead of a run to chew clock.

Edit: Lions OC is Darrell Bevell, the same OC who called a pass play at the goal line in the Super Bowl when all he had to do is run the ball with Beast Mode.

Last edited:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
A tale of two divisions.....

NFC South
Falcons 0-1
Panthers 0-1
Bucs 0-1

NFC West
Rams 1-0
Seahawks 1-0
49ers 1-0

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Kyler Murray to who else but Larry Fitzgerald for a TD and now need a two point conversion.

Murray to Christian Kirk for the 2 PT conversion and we have another tie with 43 seconds left!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
this from marc sessler on twitter:

A mildly useless piece of NFL100 information I enjoy: Ben Roethlisberger and Tom Brady have combined to throw 126,708 passing yards -- or just shy of 72 miles.

Im gonna be honest but I would've thought they threw over 72 miles.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Wow the Lions pissed the ending to that game away. That was a bad timeout taken by their coordinator!

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I absolutely LOVE this right here. "FAKER" Mayfield and the "CLOWNS" have been so over-hyped this offseason due to acquiring OBJ and a few other pieces that it was just sickening. But today? Ohhhhh today! Today, silenced all of that foolishness as Lamar throws for 5 TD's on the road and "FAKER" threw 3 INT's at home and LOST to the Titans.....at home in Cleveland.

Delanie Walker said it best:

I am glad you found that, loved it!