• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Ravens, the Dolphins and the Dolphins

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
i guess zeus is just the gamer type. although i would really like to see him performing well in practice and preseason. perfect practice makes perfect, not giving your full effort in the offseason is always going to come back and bite you in the ass, whether its poor conditioning leading to injury, or relying too much on natural gifts and when those start to fade you become a liability because you havent perfected your craft.

Filmstudy

Staff Member
Filmstudy
Writer
Yeah I had a listen - been really enjoying how you’ve evolved the podcast since bringing on Michael more regularly

I think with regards to brown my first watch might have been influenced by how he played in the preseason (and the reports from training camp etc) on review he played really well

Michael is great. Love talking football with him.

After the Az game, Tim Jenkins (Edgar) will be the guest for the offense show. That should be a lot of fun as well.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i guess zeus is just the gamer type. although i would really like to see him performing well in practice and preseason. perfect practice makes perfect, not giving your full effort in the offseason is always going to come back and bite you in the ass, whether its poor conditioning leading to injury, or relying too much on natural gifts and when those start to fade you become a liability because you havent perfected your craft.
and I'm sure this is why he didn't start last season at right tackle.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Ouch

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190914-135418_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    Screenshot_20190914-135418_ESPN Fantasy.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 369

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
tbf through 2 and a half quarters the dolphins defence kept it tight - it was 0-16 with the dolphins holding it down and then the floodgates opened and that was that (including a couple of defensive scores)

I have yet to see it but apparently one of those INTs the receiver outright got out of the way of the ball so the defender could catch it.