• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 2 Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, in real-time I thought he was good just narrowly. It may be worth looking at from our end before not throwing the challenge flag.

I think there was a whistle so it does not matter whether he was actually down or not.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yeah, in real-time I thought he was good just narrowly. It may be worth looking at from our end before not throwing the challenge flag.
It won’t matter anyway since the trigger happy ass refs decided to blow the whistle the instant he stumbled.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I cannot figure out where the motipn, misdirection and multiple puller have gone from our run game
I wonder if Roman wants to stay vanilla to keep us less predictable for next week, not a good way to coach if that’s the case

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Those will probably be offsetting I assume.

Nope. Forgot that the personal foul horse collar doesn't offset.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man, that Arizona defense is swarming our OL. I can't imagine the OL grades will be good this week. Someone in the middle is giving up some ground too.

Status
Not open for further replies.