• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
  • Hey there! We are so glad that you could make it to PurpleFlock on game day- thanks for stopping by! Be sure to sign up here in order to talk about today's game with our other members.

Week 2 Arizona Cardinals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That delay of game may have been the best thing that could happen to us. Making it 2 possessions feels pretty crucial here. Can’t miss out on 6 points like that, getting stopped in the red zone twice on 4th is often a game breaking decision in harbaugh games

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know I want to be impressed by Ingram but....really looks like he needs everything just so to pick up a decent gain

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
That delay of game may have been the best thing that could happen to us. Making it 2 possessions feels pretty crucial here. Can’t miss out on 6 points like that, getting stopped in the red zone twice on 4th is often a game breaking decision in harbaugh games

I do not know, I just think that was supposed to be a draw them offside play where you eat the Delay of Game but they botched getting it ready in time. Otherwise you have to imagine Harbs calls the timeout.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
I would like to see Snead used more often.Like the guy is more on third down and the best catcher on the team.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I would like to see Snead used more often.Like the guy is more on third down and the best catcher on the team.
Yea, where has he been today?

Status
Not open for further replies.