• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Chiefs

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, those comments make a lot of sense because the big completions seemed to be in zone.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah I’m saying misunderstandings on assignments but that comes as a result of being unable to communicate
well that is something that will need to be resolved, although our defense will probably do better in away games, considering the fans are quiet when the offense is on the field.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
well that is something that will need to be resolved, although our defense will probably do better in away games, considering the fans are quiet when the offense is on the field.
It kinda explains the Dolphins game because the fans were quiet the whole game except when booing

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Super nervous about this game, but at the same time I'm really excited to watch Lamar and Mahomes battle.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Super nervous about this game, but at the same time I'm really excited to watch Lamar and Mahomes battle.

The future of the AFC..... would love to see this be a preview of the AFC Championship but in Baltimore of course lol. Major seeding on the line here.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
You guys took them to overtime last year didn't you? You seem to be a better team this year and KC seems to have regressed a little losing a couple key guys. I say the Ravens can win this but it will be close.

I'm pretty sure they put up 28 in a quarter. The only regression now is that Hill isn't healthy. Mahomes scares the shit out me and Watkins is tearing it up.

Congrats on the win and I see you guys made Smith a captain.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I wish we were playing Pittsburgh this week. It would have been a great time to catch them with Big Ben, Vance McDonald, and James Conner getting banged up yesterday.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
It’s time to see if we are real
The Cardinals are a good team and that game would not have been that close if it wasn’t for some horrible officiating yesterday. Trust me, we are for real. The Chiefs defense is not good. They can’t stop the run, Josh Jacobs ran for 99 yards (8.3 ypc) yesterday and the week before Gardner Minshew II came in for nick Foles and had a (122.5 qbr) against them. We should be able to score some points on them.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Cardinals are a good team and that game would not have been that close if it wasn’t for some horrible officiating yesterday. Trust me, we are for real. The Chiefs defense is not good. They can’t stop the run, Josh Jacobs ran for 99 yards (8.3 ypc) yesterday and the week before Gardner Minshew II came in for nick Foles and had a (122.5 qbr) against them. We should be able to score some points on them.
I agree but the problem is Mahomes.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I agree but the problem is Mahomes.
The Raiders shut him down for three quarters though, and I don’t see our defense allowing 4 TD’s in one quarter. I only give the edge to the Chiefs next week because they are at Arrowhead. I think we can go score for score with them. I predict that the difference will come down to three things.
1. Turnovers
2. The Refs
3. Special Teams

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
We are in some fking trouble. Thats all im gonna say. Kc defense isnt all that good but they have some key defenders on that team

They're one of the top teams in the AFC, and we're playing at their place. It's their game to lose and we have everything to gain. I'm excited to watch this one; it's what sports is all about.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
They're one of the top teams in the AFC, and we're playing at their place. It's their game to lose and we have everything to gain. I'm excited to watch this one; it's what sports is all about.

Now that we got the first 2 wins, the pressure is kind of off (as a fan) going into arrowhead against that Mahomes led offence - feels like a game we could steal but not a disaster if we drop that game

Obviously will be annoyed if it’s close and we lose again like last year but with these 2 wins it feels less pressing than it could have been

I’m hoping that, win or lose, KC will be Lamar’s coming of age game

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The future of the AFC..... would love to see this be a preview of the AFC Championship but in Baltimore of course lol. Major seeding on the line here.
going to be really tough to beat them in KC, but we almost did it last year and it's definitely possible.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
We are in some fking trouble. Thats all im gonna say. Kc defense isnt all that good but they have some key defenders on that team
Would you say their defense is decidedly better than Arizona? I’m not so sure. Maybe by a hair, but the chiefs defense is not better than their historically bad unit from last year

JO_75

Hall of Famer
going to be really tough to beat them in KC, but we almost did it last year and it's definitely possible.

I had this as a loss before the season and I still have it as a loss now. If we manage the win, it will be one more win than I thought we would have had.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
What’s the state of the AFC? Easy to overreact after two games, but Chargers aren’t doing well, Ben out for the season, AFC South is the AFC South.

Chiefs, Patriots, Ravens top 3 in the AFC currently? Not just based on standings, but look wise as well?

This is a litmus test for our boys.