• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Trade News: Marcus Peters, etc...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yeah we’re done here boys, unless a team calls us with a good offer.

This sucks. You know it’s not good when you can’t find ANY film or highlights of the guy.

Ferguson, bowser, and ward it is. Ill still hold out a sliver of hope for a guy like Ryan Anderson

Last edited:

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Yannick fits under our cap now and we can extend him in the offseason
The Jags like him also, he is a good player. They are probably asking for something big in return. IMHO, EDC would be smart to just roll with Ferguson instead of making a bad trade. Looks like that may be what he is doing, but I have faith that he is behind the scenes still trying. I can live with that. If we get some players healthy, our team can still get better, even without an elite pass rusher or quality LG or Center.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The Jags like him also, he is a good player. They are probably asking for something big in return. IMHO, EDC would be smart to just roll with Ferguson instead of making a bad trade. Looks like that may be what he is doing, but I have faith that he is behind the scenes still trying. I can live with that. If we get some players healthy, our team can still get better, even without an elite pass rusher or quality LG or Center.
My issue is that I guarantee nothing we draft with the picks sent for ngakoue will be better than ngakoue. It may not be a “good” trade by value terms but it won’t be a “good” move if we decline sending a 2nd there and then we draft a bust in the 2nd. Hell it will be bad if we can’t find a pass rusher in the draft period, which I imagine will happen since we suck so bad at drafting pass rushers

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
My issue is that I guarantee nothing we draft with the picks sent for ngakoue will be better than ngakoue. It may not be a “good” trade by value terms but it won’t be a “good” move if we decline sending a 2nd there and then we draft a bust in the 2nd. Hell it will be bad if we can’t find a pass rusher in the draft period, which I imagine will happen since we suck so bad at drafting pass rushers
we also don't know what they are asking

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
It wouldn't surprise me if we trade for a WR. Also, If we do trade for a pass rusher, I'm inclined to think it would be and end rather than an OLB type.

Has Tim Williams got on the field at GB? @Ice Bowl

Is anyone interested in Josh Gordon if he's waived off IR as has been rumoured? We're probably too salary hamstrung for it to be realistic I guess.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It wouldn't surprise me if we trade for a WR. Also, If we do trade for a pass rusher, I'm inclined to think it would be and end rather than an OLB type.

per PFF he hasn't played since the Cleveland game (wk 4)

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Is anyone interested in Josh Gordon if he's waived off IR as has been rumoured? We're probably too salary hamstrung for it to be realistic I guess.
I’d definitely take a chance on him

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
First of all, I think the Patriots are looking to trade him. They won't obviously trade him to us but then if he is released he may not clear to the waivers to get to us. I wish we got him though. He'll thrive in the Ravens clubhouse for sure considering the support systems we have in place for players.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
First of all, I think the Patriots are looking to trade him. They won't obviously trade him to us but then if he is released he may not clear to the waivers to get to us. I wish we got him though. He'll thrive in the Ravens clubhouse for sure considering the support systems we have in place for players.
If he is released now, he doesn't need to go through waivers. After week 10 he would need to go through waivers and that's most likely when the Pats will cut him. Either then or after our game.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

He's not played a defensive snap since we released him per Pro-Football-Reference
in fact he's only been active once in the 3 weeks since we released (in week 6) where he played 2 special teams snaps and that's it

massive fall from grace from the start of the year where he played nearly 50% of the total defensive snaps for us through week 1 and 2

Tank

Hall of Famer
Is it me or does this guy’s hands look tiny?

upload_2019-10-25_16-13-9.jpeg