• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Trade News: Marcus Peters, etc...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
oh - makes sense - joe cullen talked about it in the week - my guess is they want to find another option but ultimately will elevate him if they have to
I'd certainly like to be a fly on the wall when EDC calls other GM's. Especially last week when he kind of forced Snead's hand.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
btw, If the Jets happen to trade us Robbie Anderson, tell they we will take him off their hands if they give us a 3rd round pick, due to the lost comp pick or downgraded comp pick.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I posted the link in the Around the NFL thread - other teams, but Bennett has been traded to the Cowboys for a 7th round pick, that can turn into a 6th in 2021

I posted the link in the Around the NFL thread - other teams, but Bennett has been traded to the Cowboys for a 7th round pick, that can turn into a 6th in 2021
Well, I knew NE was never going to send him our way. Man giving up a 7th would have been an easy decision. Wish he was on an NFC team that wanted to deal him.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
I never wanted Bennett. He’s not bad but I feel we need more and I didn’t think he was the best fit. I would like Leonard Williams though, but yeah we would need to work him in money-wise. Yannick would be cool but I feel he’s a pipe dream so I’m waking myself up now like I did with Ramsey. I would like that one guy from Alabama. I forget his name but he played edge and I liked him for us when he came out of the draft.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, I knew NE was never going to send him our way. Man giving up a 7th would have been an easy decision. Wish he was on an NFC team that wanted to deal him.
Maybe this was the plan...get DAL to trade for him then trade him to us for another pick. Brilliant!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I never wanted Bennett. He’s not bad but I feel we need more and I didn’t think he was the best fit. I would like Leonard Williams though, but yeah we would need to work him in money-wise. Yannick would be cool but I feel he’s a pipe dream so I’m waking myself up now like I did with Ramsey. I would like that one guy from Alabama. I forget his name but he played edge and I liked him for us when he came out of the draft.
definitely not a good fit and a big reason he wasn't being used this season was due to the Pats 3-4 defense. He's a better fit in a 4-3.

Ryan Anderson is who you are thinking of and I'd be happy with him

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
definitely not a good fit and a big reason he wasn't being used this season was due to the Pats 3-4 defense. He's a better fit in a 4-3.

Anderson
Yep, that’s him. I knew it was an A name but I couldn’t recall it. Agreed on the fit obviously lol

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ryan Anderson is basically a better version of courtney upshaw.
Fair assessment and pretty accurate. I think he could work here with what we have due to our secondary. I doubt we’re going to get a world beater here at pass rusher sadly

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We signed Ufomba Kamalu from the patriots practice squad

so we done?
yep, most likely. Supposedly we had been trying for over a month to trade for a pass rusher. Not many are interested in trading good pass rushers. At this point, I would have taken Ryan Anderson.