• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Trade News: Marcus Peters, etc...

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yea screw a pass rusher, give me Adams lmao

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Be nice to at least get an update or something from one of our beat writers with less than 2 hours remaining

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I would send multiple picks for Adams. His base salary is a minimum for this season and the next, he could still be optioned for the 5th year, and he won't be an FA until at least 2021. How often do you get a top-tier level defender at 24 that doesn't destroy the cap on the short-term? Pretty please.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I would send multiple picks for Adams. His base salary is a minimum for this season and the next, he could still be optioned for the 5th year, and he won't be an FA until at least 2021. How often do you get a top-tier level defender at 24 that doesn't destroy the cap on the short-term? Pretty please.
Can't believe you said that.
You almost never make any trades in Forum Mock.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-30_7-51-9.png

redrum52

Hall of Famer
You only ask about Adams if you're damn sure you can't get a rusher and say we did, who calls the defense? Not happening.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
You only ask about Adams if you're damn sure you can't get a rusher and say we did, who calls the defense? Not happening.

Chuck Clark could still call the defense with Jamal Adams on the field. The Ravens could simply ask Adams to play nickel corner if they feel he's that versatile which I believe he is.