• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Trade News: Marcus Peters, etc...

If nothing's happened, that Willie Snead extension is blatant tantalising. They know exactly what everyone will assume. Bet there were smirks all round.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Zrebiec:

Ravens don't make a deal. They were in on S Jamal Adams, but they couldn't meet Jets' asking price. They also were never truly enamored with the pass-rush options available. So any pass-rush addition will come either via free agency or waiver claims or p squad signing.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jamal would’ve been huge for us. I don’t think of him as simply a safety but a LB replacement to cover those TE. You simply run more dime that’s all. You use less LB and solves our green dot issue or at least solves our coverage LB issue.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-30_9-16-39.png

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
I love the fact that we tried to go for Adams. Elite coverage, sure tackler, leadership mentality. I was very much impressed by his sit down film-study on NFL Game Pass.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Here's what I'm hoping. We said no this year and figured, if we're going to be aggressive, let's do it in the draft. I could see us moving picks to actually grab a pass rusher this year if we some someone who impresses.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Seeing us go for every big secondary player tells me that our analytics value that over interior help. Pierce is probably gone then