• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Ugly and the Crazy @ Chiefs

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Great: Mark Ingram
The Good: We can beat KC next time.
The Bad: Defense is more leaky than a cracked Pipe.
The Ugly: Refs gifting KC the game with terrible calls. Take away one of them and again Mahomes would have had to lead a comeback like last year.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Good - run game and fight till the end; street ball highlights by LJ
Bad - decision to go to shootout from the onset
Ugly - discipline

UNBEARABLE - refs; i cannot believe the bias sometimes and then our stupidity to help the motherfuckers with our own bullshit

Second year in a row we beat ourselves in KC. I am pissed off.

We got out played on multiple levels but we also made plenty of mistakes to beat ourselves. I think we can hang with most teams in the league, just need to fine tune and adjust a few things.
Still a believer in this team!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I love lamar but he consistently overthrew people today - needs to sort that out
i wonder if partly that was down to the ridiculous amount of pressure he was under on passing downs

we had to run the ball more early also - forgot about the running game despite the chiefs having basically no answer for it

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
Maybe it’ll be an unpopular opinion, but I loved the aggressiveness. There was instances where you should have taken the points and put the number one kicker out there, but they knew they would have to throw everything at them.

Went into a super bowl contenders home and played it to the very end. A lot to fix along the way, but there are a slate of three divisional games coming up that should carry more of the focus.

bengals now 0-3

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love lamar but he consistently overthrew people today - needs to sort that out
i wonder if partly that was down to the ridiculous amount of pressure he was under on passing downs

we had to run the ball more early also - forgot about the running game despite the chiefs having basically no answer for it
The pressure was outrageous . I’ll give Lamar the benefit of the doubt on this one .

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I liked the aggressiveness, but overdoing it hurt us at times. Why didn't we try running for any of the 2 point conversions?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Harbs mindf***ed himself pregame. He was playing on tilt mode all day. Tried to enter a shootout instead of our bread and butter. No surprised we came back after halftime when we decided to run the ball.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I liked the aggressiveness, but overdoing it hurt us at times. Why didn't we try running for any of the 2 point conversions?

ikr - we gashed them all game - all of our tds came on the ground and yet none of our 2pt attempts involved the running game - if you want the ball in lamar's hands in those situations cool - but maybe add a zone-read call in there - cheeky zone read for 2 yards - id back lamar's decision-making and athleticism to convert that 75% of the time given those situations

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Doesn’t get that much easier against Browns offense. Thank god we’re at home though

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
We definitely overthought stuff. Thats why we ended up losing this game and this is also why many teams lose to the Patriots. I'm not opposed to go for it on 4th down or try a 2pt conversion. But the play design was awful. on the 1st 2pt conversion a Hb dive would've easily done the job.
Good: Ingram, Lamar's playmaking ability and running game when we actually used it.
Bad: Harbaugh did stuff he usually doesn't and it's also not a strength of this team. I want to see Elliott and not this scrub Clark. Canady is not a NFL caliber corner.
Ugly: refs and our defensive scheme at times.

Ravens55NYC

Practice Squad
The Good : Our run game other than Lamar.
The bad : Trying to go and have a shoot out at KC. That’s a bad game plane.
The Crazy: Harbaugh is MENTAL. He messed it up big time with all those 4 th down attempts and 2 point conversions. 4 th and 1 or 2 yards is fine but the game plan from start looked like we were trying to be too agreesive.

Reactions: cdp