• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Update: Welcome to B-More, Jeremy Maclin!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I love hearing players comment on how much they like the atmosphere around the ravens. It's because harbaugh is genuinely a great guy but he means business, and from what I've heard about Steve he is the most laid back down to earth billionaire ever.

We have one of the best head coaches in the league, why can't fans see that? Players wouldn't feel so welcomed without a guy like harbaugh drawing them in

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love hearing players comment on how much they like the atmosphere around the ravens. It's because harbaugh is genuinely a great guy but he means business, and from what I've heard about Steve he is the most laid back down to earth billionaire ever.

We have one of the best head coaches in the league, why can't fans see that? Players wouldn't feel so welcomed without a guy like harbaugh drawing them in

I love hearing about it too, I've heard Weddle praise our team from top to bottom with how tight knit group we are, it's like a family. I would take a pay cut to work in a work place that carries the same values.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I have a feeling Maclin isn't going to leave the castle without a deal today. Curious as to where the front office ranks him and Decker. We can't have both.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Not going to lie, if I was thinking of joining the Bills of Ravens then Tyrod Taylor would not be somebody who would convince me to join.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
I have a feeling Maclin isn't going to leave the castle without a deal today. Curious as to where the front office ranks him and Decker. We can't have both.
I Don't think the FO should pass up the chance to get Maclin to see if Decker is cut, we could end up missing out on both if we try to be too stingy here.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I Don't think the FO should pass up the chance to get Maclin to see if Decker is cut, we could end up missing out on both if we try to be too stingy here.
Great point. I'd be happy with either one at this point.