• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Update: Welcome to B-More, Jeremy Maclin!

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everyones been talkin bout songs so this popped in my mind

Read in song (Rhianna Unfaithful): I dont wanna do this anymore! I dont wannna hear a reason why! Please dont let maclin out the door! We need to keep him inside! Unless you dont wannna help him (Flacco) anymore! You are wasting his prime! Please dont let him leave.......to buffalo....:D

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bills fans are so delusional lol. They're in an uproar via Twitter because Garafolo states the Ravens are in a position to win now which might appeal to Maclin and Buffalo is "restarting". Apparently the Bills aren't that far off from winning their division and we aren't even the second best team in ours.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Bills fans are so delusional lol. They're in an uproar via Twitter because Garafolo states the Ravens are in a position to win now which might appeal to Maclin and Buffalo is "restarting". Apparently the Bills aren't that far off from winning their division and we aren't even the second best team in ours.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

also

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and...

lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
seriously i cant take the wait. this signing would be huge. maclin is the kind of guy we need, he gets open, he runs a west coast, hes familiar with marty system, hes a natural slot kinda guy and unless the injuries seriously hampered him, he still has speed, sure handed, great route runner. our wr corps will be filthy with him in the slot. plus hes the kinda guy you want to teach perriman, let that veteran savvy and knowledge on the west coast route tree rub off on our uber talented youngster.

man i hope this gets done.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Bills? Not far off from winning the division?
belichick1.jpg

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
I read earlier that he would only be meeting Ravens officials tonight and a visit to the castle will take place tomorrow. I'll try and find the Tweet.