• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
As much as we hate the Bengals, we hate the Steelers more. Much rather see them go 0-4 than win.
espeically since they are so set on Rudolph and traded multiple picks including next years 1st round pick for Minkah. I guarantee you that every fan of the Dolphins is also rooting for the Bengals.

espeically since they are so set on Rudolph and traded multiple picks including next years 1st round pick for Minkah. I guarantee you that every fan of the Dolphins is also rooting for the Bengals.
Literally the only motivation to bother to watch this is to see Rudolph build further evidence that he is not a QB worthy of this league.

Steelers have a lot riding on his success. It seems they are banking on it. That can not prove to be true.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
These fucking Bengals are pretty decent team on paper. I don't understand how they generally don't do better. Can't be Dalton, can it?

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Just tuned in looks like not much happening
Bengals forced and recovered a fumble on steelers first drive on 25y line
Eifert didn't catch TD pass (might have been slightly overthrown but hit him in the hand)
Then stopped the steelers on 3rd&1 plus 4th&short but did nothing

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Good.
From this point on, any coach who throws a flag on PI call/non-call is a certified idiot.
yep, it needs to be clear and obvious for it to be changed......like the Saints Rams playoff game. That was as obvious as they ever have been.

If Tomlin wins this challenge, he'd be the first one this season and it will mean NFL is rigged
I used the opportunity to go get a drink. The entire PI review is as big a travesty as I imagined it would be. I pray this is the first and last year of this bullshit.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I used the opportunity to go get a drink. The entire PI review is as big a travesty as I imagined it would be. I pray this is the first and last year of this bullshit.
Yep. For a call - non-call to be overturned it would have to be as bad as the Saints one. And one like that isn't likely to ever happen again.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just turn to the set to the game and saw that Steelers touchdown. Dalton and the Bengals are moving the chains though.