• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
only in Pittsburgh does Rudolph become MVP for a 17 yard pass. Stop kissing his ass media

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rudolph is looking good! The Steelers "WOULD" start clicking and executing offensively just prior them facing the Ravens and while the Ravens defense is trending downward! SMH!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Rudolph is looking good! The Steelers "WOULD" start clicking and executing offensively just prior them facing the Ravens and while the Ravens defense is trending downward! SMH!!

Just what we need. On one hand I want them to win so they are all hyped over a win so we can put them back in place. I'd feel a lot more confident if B-Will returns

The offense they’re running for him should be easy to neutralize but I’m not sure if I’m confident our D can stop anything after what I be seen. They’re steamrolling them with the run game and that’s really what’s hirt them most on that side of the ball. Of course their D is killing them. They actually have a pass rush.

I guess it’s better to see them do this to someone else first to put some of the smoke and mirrors crap on tape.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
See, now this game vs the Steelers has great meaning. They just moved to 1-3 by beating the Bengals (0-4). The Ravens are sitting at 2-2. If the Steelers beat us-then we're tied with them at 2-3? After the Ravens started the season off 2-0 and the Steelers fell to 0-3?

Ain't that some :poop::poop::poop:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just what we need. On one hand I want them to win so they are all hyped over a win so we can put them back in place. I'd feel a lot more confident if B-Will returns

Oh, you mean like how the Browns just put us back in place????? :lol: