• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 4 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Me: Bucs suck and the Rams defense should hold the Bucs offense in check. I'll take them for Survival instead of the Chargers.

Reality: Rams Defense goes to hell and gives up almost 60 points. I'm done in my Survival Pool.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Heading into tonight's game and MNF, Road teams are 11-2 in Week 4. The only home teams to win are the Bears & Giants, Saints and Steelers look to make it 11-4 but if Dallas and Cincy win, road teams will finish 13-2 for the week.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jared Goff had 68.... I repeat 68 pass attempts in today's game. He finished 45/68, 517 Yards, 2 TDs and 3 INT.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Saints move to 3-1, and 2-0 without Drew Brees this season. They may just walk away with the Division when Brees comes back, winning games they aren't supposed to because Drew isn't playing. On the other hand, the Cowboys lost so at least I can be happy about that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Saints move to 3-1, and 2-0 without Drew Brees this season. They may just walk away with the Division when Brees comes back, winning games they aren't supposed to because Drew isn't playing. On the other hand, the Cowboysgirls lost so at least I can be happy about that.
fixed it

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Glad the Saints won and silenced those COWBUMS fans! Thanks, NOLA!