• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Bad, The Ugly, and the Pathetic

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I mean folks, what do you want me to say? Season's over. It's games like these where I didn't have any expectations going into the season so that's that. Discuss as you see fit.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If there isn’t a MASSIVE trade in the works right now then this season is over. Straight up.

At home, first division game, after a tough road loss, and with all the motivation to beat the brakes off the team who stole all our headlines, and this is what we do...

The absolute worst game I have seen from this fucking team since 2012 vs houston. Hopefully someone stands the fuck up and holds a mutiny again, preferably a mutiny to get Jefferson shipped the fuck out and get a trade going

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If there isn’t a MASSIVE trade in the works right now then this season is over. Straight up.

At home, first division game, after a tough road loss, and with all the motivation to beat the brakes off the team who stole all our headlines, and this is what we do...

The absolute worst game I have seen from this fucking team since 2012 vs houston. Hopefully someone stands the [profanity deleted] up and holds a mutiny again, preferably a mutiny to get Jefferson shipped the [profanity deleted] out and get a trade going
For who though? There’s so many problems on defense right now

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Jefferson's only good for his dance moves and tweets. So I guess we know who to go to if the other team has Ronan on their sideline.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
team's just shat itself and we have no answers

3rd straight 300 yd passer, 2nd straight 500 yds of offence allowed, allowing consistent big chunks off coverage busts and miscommunications - defence has literally fallen apart - we all thought it might take a step back but it's not taken a step back it's fallen off a cliff - no leadership in that defence, no one who can make a play to change a game, no pass rush either

we got 1 sack and it came on the 3rd snap from scrimmage - otherwise no pressure getting home at all

we've got a secondary that's depleted and a pass rush that cant create any pressure on a consistent basis, we've got a scheme that seemingly opens us up to the big play - we literally cant stop anyone on defence

offence... just as bad

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ramsey to shore up the jimmy smith issue

Elliott starts in place of Jefferson
I’ve kind of given up on the Ramsey trade. Apparently they turned down an offer for two 1st’s. But I agree about benching TJ

team's just shat itself and we have no answers

3rd straight 300 yd passer, 2nd straight 500 yds of offence allowed, allowing consistent big chunks off coverage busts and miscommunications - defence has literally fallen apart - we all thought it might take a step back but it's not taken a step back it's fallen off a cliff - no leadership in that defence, no one who can make a play to change a game, no pass rush either

we got 1 sack and it came on the 3rd snap from scrimmage - otherwise no pressure getting home at all

we've got a secondary that's depleted and a pass rush that cant create any pressure on a consistent basis, we've got a scheme that seemingly opens us up to the big play - we literally cant stop anyone on defence

offence... just as bad

I was hoping Thomas would fill in the gaps left by the losses of Weddle and Mosley, when it comes to communications. He has not, in fact he looks lost out there. SMFH

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor

The absolute worst game I have seen from this fucking team since 2012 vs houston. Hopefully someone stands the [profanity deleted] up and holds a mutiny again, preferably a mutiny to get Jefferson shipped the [profanity deleted] out and get a trade going

Eric is the most obsessed pick hoarder in the NFL.
it's time he grew some balls and stopped believing that he's going to build an elite team out of the draft. He aint...he's going to bless us with kenny youngs, chris wormleys and treat Tavon Young as if he's a second coming of Ty Law.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I’ve kind of given up on the Ramsey trade. Apparently they turned down an offer for two 1st’s. But I agree about benching TJ
Offer 2 firsts and then some

Otherwise this is a lost season entirely. At this rate we won’t go 8-8

JAAM

Hall of Famer

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good: like Jaam said Melanie Collins
rest: I want to see results I'm tired of them always telling "oh that's on me, it's an easy fix".
Jefferson can't tackle and cover. Just cut him.
We can't stop screens, Bowser lost contain on numerous snaps. Suggs was so valuable and it shows.
Peanut if the play is not directly in front of him he's completely lost.
Ricard is an emergency DT nothing more nothing less.
Romans and Winks gameplans were awful.