• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Bad, The Ugly, and the Pathetic

rossihunter2

Staff Member
We’ve become a team that’s reliant on our offence winning a shootout every week

An offence led by a 2nd year qb, a 2nd year te, a rookie wr and a Swiss cheese OL

We can’t beat a second team browns secondary and we can’t beat a second team browns OL - that says a lot

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Where the hell was Tony running towards on that long TD run by Chubb? He looks worse than a rookie this season. If only we drafted Derwin

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I'd absolutely love to see Ramsey in a Ravens uni, but there are just too many holes on our defense and offensive line.
Can’t mask a hole at cb2, every other hole can be worked around.

And beyond that, jimmy is gone now but he’s gonna be gone in the future, Ramsey is a now and future move. If we don’t trade for Ramsey, then we’re gonna have the same holes, because we’re gonna be using those picks in the secondary, in which case we would be lucky if ONE of those picks pan out, and if ONE pick pans out(which is just shy of best case scenario) then we would still have those same holes.

Make the move, guarantee you shore up the biggest hole on the roster, make due with what you have in draft currency later on.

2 firsts for Ramsey would literally be better than any possible 2 players we could get, there is a 99% chance you can’t come anywhere close to that value by making those picks

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I literally hate it so much after a ravens loss - and now with it being a loss to the browns also - I’m just gonna have to stay away from all nfl related media this week which is doubly frustrating because what else am I gonna listen to on my commute every day?
This is one of my biggest issues with losses...

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
With this D we have no shot at the playoffs , period .

it was a disgrace today . I knew early on in this game we would not win this game .

Earl Thomas , the supposed leader of the secondary , has been a huge bust so far . Even a pathetic Weddle was better .

I would not bring back Thomas next year .

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor

An offence led by a 2nd year qb, a 2nd year te, a rookie wr and a Swiss cheese OL

We can’t beat a second team browns secondary and we can’t beat a second team browns OL - that says a lot

that's fine

If your LG and C aren't scrubs.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can’t mask a hole at cb2, every other hole can be worked around.

And beyond that, jimmy is gone now but he’s gonna be gone in the future, Ramsey is a now and future move. If we don’t trade for Ramsey, then we’re gonna have the same holes, because we’re gonna be using those picks in the secondary, in which case we would be lucky if ONE of those picks pan out, and if ONE pick pans out(which is just shy of best case scenario) then we would still have those same holes.

Make the move, guarantee you shore up the biggest hole on the roster, make due with what you have in draft currency later on.

2 firsts for Ramsey would literally be better than any possible 2 players we could get, there is a 99% chance you can’t come anywhere close to that value by making those picks
OK I see. But C, LG and probably RG are still 3 positions that need to be addressed. We've spent 1st and a 3rd and what are the results? 1 top5 LT and a decent RT. You gotta spend high draft picks on OL, otherwise we keeping drafting the Eluemenour type of players.
How about edge rushers? Judon is gone, McPhee isn't a permanent answer and Williams and Bowser can't get the job done.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If this year is going to continue like this then we have to find a way to get more of the young guys snaps just to find out what we have - Scott has to get active, Daylon Mack has to actually get snaps, we need to see deshon Elliott, Ben powers maybe even mekari

We have so many needs next year and I don’t think we can fill enough of them...

G, C, EDGE, CB, ILB, WR, S, DT

I’ve just realised I’ve listed every position on defence...

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
If this year is going to continue like this then we have to find a way to get more of the young guys snaps just to find out what we have - Scott has to get active, Daylon Mack has to actually get snaps, we need to see deshon Elliott, Ben powers maybe even mekari

We have so many needs next year and I don’t think we can fill enough of them...

G, C, EDGE, CB, ILB, WR, S, DT

I’ve just realised I’ve listed every position on defence...
Well I thought we didn’t have a issue at S , CB ,DT when the season started .

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
BRO, THEY RAN THE BALL ON 3RD AND 6

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Me neither - we’ll except for DT - it’s been known now for years that we’ve been missing a DT who threatens the passing game at all
We don’t like DTs who do that, we like a DT who looks like a walking fat asscheek, if your height doesn’t match your width we don’t fucking want you.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
To be fair, our issues at CB are due to injuries to 2 starters.
Leaving D line depleted in numbers and athletic players is what's killing us. We are the only team in the NFL that ever tried going into the season without defensive end. Can someone explain that to me (just don't mention Wormley)?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Didn't we pay Earl to make plays? He said he pulled up on the Chubb run because he didn't want to tear a hamstring.

Reed never would have done that.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor

A SHOOTOUT THAT WE EITHER CREATE IN OUR HEADS (CHIEFS) OR WANT TO BE APART OF AT THE END (TODAY AND CHARGERS PLAYOFF GAME)