• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion (Other Teams)

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thanks to the 49ers for finishing off those CLOWNS tonight!

P.S. just watching them get ram-rodded by the 49ers tonight PISSES me off all over about our losing to those BUMS at M&T. :mad:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The 49ers are now 4-0 for the first time since 1990. Baker Mayfield wasn't even a thought for his parents until 5 years later in 1995.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That moment when Trevor Lawrence realizes the Browns might be in play for the first overall pick in 2021....

dc6f241de89bf985f0a0dde751491c4e--office-memes-michael-scott.jpg

Well - 1st place in the AFCN ... just cringe that we got blown out by the team we just watched get blown out.

Still, I can't believe how the AFCN is looking like the worst division in football. I seriously thought we'd be one of the toughest divisions. None of the teams - not even the Bengals - are playing to expectations.

Its early and its a long season, but man - we better make steady improvements because we are not playing anywhere near the level that some of the contending teams are playing.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well - 1st place in the AFCN ... just cringe that we got blown out by the team we just watched get blown out.

Still, I can't believe how the AFCN is looking like the worst division in football. I seriously thought we'd be one of the toughest divisions. None of the teams - not even the Bengals - are playing to expectations.

Its early and its a long season, but man - we better make steady improvements because we are not playing anywhere near the level that some of the contending teams are playing.

Bengals are playing to their expectations. As one of the worst teams in the NFL and projected to be picking first overall, every mock draft in the preseason had them taking Tua with the first pick in next year's draft. As of now, due to tiebreakers they actually own the first overall pick if the season ended today.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
no

the difference is the sheer quality of san frans defense and esp their pass rush.
They'd better have a dominant pass rush considering all the 1st round picks they've invested along the DL.
But Bosa is simply doing stuff, which Rookies normally arent doing.
Is Chase Young as good as Bosa? If yes I'm willing to trade up for him if DeCosta can't sign Barrett in FA

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
They'd better have a dominant pass rush considering all the 1st round picks they've invested along the DL.
But Bosa is simply doing stuff, which Rookies normally arent doing.
Is Chase Young as good as Bosa? If yes I'm willing to trade up for him if DeCosta can't sign Barrett in FA

eric would never part with most of his draft for any player. he strikes me as the quantity over quality type.

Bengals are playing to their expectations. As one of the worst teams in the NFL and projected to be picking first overall, every mock draft in the preseason had them taking Tua with the first pick in next year's draft. As of now, due to tiebreakers they actually own the first overall pick if the season ended today.
OK - well, maybe Bengals shouldn't be counted as AFCN underachievers, but the rest of us certainly are. Still, I just didn't think the Bengals would be quite this bad.

I guess we'll see how bad they are next week lol. If they give us a scare, the doubts about us will linger ... If they find a way to win, the best we can probably hope for will be winning our division with a 7-9 record with the Browns totally falling apart.