• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion (Other Teams)

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I thought the chargers were trash but got dam these browns are terrible.. they are trying to hard with odell..

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
So the Browns are after all the Browns. I still can't get over them beating down on us though.... but I'm glad everything I thought Baker was Baker really is.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
What's really funny is their long snapper gets paid more than we pay Morgan. In fact, according to spotrac there are 5 Long Snappers who are paid more than Morgan. Morgan averages $1,120,000 per year on the deal he signed back in 2016, while the 49ers LS averages $1,135,000. I think Morgan deserves a new contract. Pay him an average of $2M a year or something.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
George Kittle wide open over the middle in the end zone. 49ers lead is now 28-3. The last time Kyle Shanahan had a 28-3 lead? Well thank goodness the Browns suck so no comeback tonight.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love seeing Baker and the Browns get mauled. I still cannot believe we lost at M&T to this friggin' team. We are still coalescing into becoming a good team. I don't quite think we've put everything together and it is a work in progress. We need to buck it up soon by beating the Bengals and going into a really tough stretch 4-2. We need it badly to stay on top of the AFCN.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I love seeing Baker and the Browns get mauled. I still cannot believe we lost at M&T to this friggin' team. We are still coalescing into becoming a good team. I don't quite think we've put everything together and it is a work in progress. We need to buck it up soon by beating the Bengals and going into a really tough stretch 4-2. We need it badly to stay on top of the AFCN.

Our only hope is we return the favor kinda like that one year where we went into Pittsburgh and blew them out, then they came into Baltimore and blew us out.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I dread watching this team trying to stop Kittle. 49ers got a steal in the fifth round of the 2017 Draft.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
See how we have no pass rush, look at what the Browns are doing. Bosa is in the backfield and all over Mayfield like crazy tonight. We need to trade for a big time pass rusher, that is literally the only thing holding us back at the moment.